Crime 88 year old Chuck Grassley running for re-election

Well he does look light years better than Biden in terms of cognitive ability and dementia eyes. But fucking A, there needs to be an age limit or at least some non partisan physical and mental assessment of those in public office

Wielding power over others does not motivate everyone. I feel empowered when I am in control of my own destiny and contributing to that end for others.
<TheWire1>

Interesting comment from you who doubles up masks and begs for more restrictions and lock downs…

Well he does look light years better than Biden in terms of cognitive ability and dementia eyes. But fucking A, there needs to be an age limit or at least some non partisan physical and mental assessment of those in public office

The IMF had an age limit of 65 years old for their Managing director.

They removed it though recently

I think an 80 year old cap should be the minimum (or I mean max) but something you can sell to people. Ideally nobody above 70 should be President

america is never getting rid of boomers and whoever came before
it's like a plague of old age that destroys the country
hoarding all the assets, all the political power
the assholes who think that if they bought a house for 3000 dollars and went to university for 500 dollars in 1958 it means everybody now is lazy
the gen x and millennials are growing old without having anything remotely similar in power and wealth

People need to be more active in voting for smaller election primaries. That's where the majority of the change can happen and we can get incumbents out, especially if you want a change but don't want the other party.

By the time it gets to the general election, 90% of voters are just voting for the R or D next to the person's name

america is never getting rid of boomers and whoever came before
it's like a plague of old age that destroys the country
hoarding all the assets, all the political power
the assholes who think that if they bought a house for 3000 dollars and went to university for 500 dollars in 1958 it means everybody now is lazy
the gen x and millennials are growing old without having anything remotely similar in power and wealth

In 20 years I think all Boomers will be gone though

Your criticism kind of fall flat when you just got done voting for a 78 year old geriatric with legit dementia for president.

They are not prisoners. They are addicted to power. You’d never give Pelosi or Schumer the same out so stop trying to do it for a Con.

I think he was joking about the prisoner part but you are absolutely right about being addicted to power. They can’t imagine not having the influence and ass licking they get

There definitively needs to be an age limit or at least some publicly viewable cognitive tests where they check for any sort of wireless device or at least put the person being tested in a room that nullifies wireless signals.

He did 20 or 25 "push ups" a month or two ago with Sen Cotton. Piss poor form, but pretty impressive for his age.

That being said, he needs to no run again. It is embarrassing for the country when these old geezers (on both sides), who have been politicians for 4-5 decades and are usually wealthy, are the representation of the population.

Time to send all these boomers from both sides out to pasture. This is why there should be term limits.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...eek-re-election-in-iowa/ar-AAOMlag?li=BBnb7Kz
So he will be 94 when his term is up.
WTF cant we get rid of these dinosaurs. He has been around for about 29.5 trillion of our 30 trillion dollar deficit.
He has been a Senator since 1981. Is there not a conservative in Iowa under 80 who can maybe run instead of him.
I find it funny, Congresses approval rating is in the teens but the same people keep getting re-elected.
Do better Iowa, can you at least run a guy that can work the remote on his smart TV.

BTW Chucks net worth is around 4 million. Not bad for a career politician.
Why is it a problem for Grassley but not Feinstein?
Her net worth is over $58 million...

Back