Crime 9 Civilians Killed in US Airstrike in Kabul, including 6 children

With airstrikes and marked targets, they usually hide their cell phones in schools or houses with familys and that is what is targeted. With a VBID and given what happened before that is probably why it was called it but there is a less lethal way for the surrounding people to handle this. Another failed called by Biden's military leaders.

They track marks by cell phones ....
According to the American narrative they were targeting a moving car headed to the airport. Not a "cell phone planted in a civilian house"

"I killed civilians cuz terrorist's were hiding behind them" is the usual excuse for American and Israeli warcrimes. They can use it every time and only naïve people buy it, like most Americans.

You think the US military care if there are civilians near their target? How cute. It will be buried in the news in a few hours (assuming it reaches the news in the first place)

The only reason this is getting reported more than most is because right wingers are using it as ammo to attack Biden's government. Otherwise, it's business as usual.

Little children. Disgusting. How many more terrorists will be recruited against the USA because of this?

According to the American narrative they were targeting a moving car headed to the airport. Not a "cell phone planted in a civilian house"

"I killed civilians cuz terrorist's were hiding behind them" is the usual excuse for American and Israeli warcrimes. They can use it every time and only naïve people buy it, like most Americans.

You think the US military care if there are civilians near their target? How cute. It will be buried in the news in a few hours (assuming it reaches the news in the first place)

The only reason this is getting reported more than most is because right wingers are using it as ammo to attack Biden's government. Otherwise, it's business as usual.
You don't think it happens? The US government aren't the only bastards out there willing to sacrifice their own in order to rile up support.

You don't think it happens? The US government aren't the only bastards out there willing to sacrifice their own in order to rile up support.
Not to the degree the US and Israeil want you to think it happens. It's pretty much their only justification behind any warcrimes they commit.

What are they gonna do, admit they targeted civilians? or admit they didn't care civilians are there?

"Terrorists fault" is the only thing they can say

This was another plunder.

Why was the Military targeting children?

Need more soldiers handing out candy should fix this.

Seriously thousands of war crimes like this happened there and literally drove the country back into talibans arms in case you're wondering how they beat the most powerful nation on earth with sandals on and 1950s AKs.

Last edited:
Not to the degree the US and Israeil want you to think it happens. It's pretty much their only justification behind any warcrimes they commit.

What are they gonna do, admit they targeted civilians? or admit they didn't care civilians are there?

"Terrorists fault" is the only thing they can say
The current version of Islam has a common theme of suicide bombers indiscriminately blowing up markets and killing their own. Isis just took responsibility for the airport bombing. Many of these people are willing to kill their own for betrayal. And you think they're on a higher moral ground not willing to be at least as dirty as the US and Israel?

It appears one of the dead was an Interpreter for the US military. Great Going there.

The current version of Islam has a common theme of suicide bombers indiscriminately blowing up markets and killing their own. Isis just took responsibility for the airport bombing. Many of these people are willing to kill their own for betrayal. And you think they're on a higher moral ground not willing to be at least as dirty as the US and Israel?
ISIS is not islam. Like 90% of Muslims reject them. Its like saying abortion bombers or snake charmers are current Christians. They kill 90%+ Muslims too usually soft targets as they don't have the balls to face off against Taliban and definite not USA. Pro taliban channels call them "Wilayah Surrender" which mean US or state surrender because they surrender when faced with tough opposition.

ISIS doesn't care to "set up" civilians, because they kill them on their own.
Nationalist Jihadi movements like Hamas and Taliban, though? Yeah, I doubt. Every time US or Israel commits a civilian massacre, my first thought wouldn't be "Hamas hid behind them!". Because of course that's gonna be their excuse.

What else can they say, you think?

Furthermore, the burden of proof lies upon the one making accusations., in this case, US and Israel... But as we know these things can never be "proven".

ISIS is not islam. Like 90% of Muslims reject them. Its like saying abortion bombers or snake charmers are current Christians. They kill 90%+ Muslims too usually soft targets as they don't have the balls to face off against Taliban and definite not USA. Pro taliban channels call them "Wilayah Surrender" which mean US or state surrender because they surrender when faced with tough opposition.
ISIS doesn't care to "set up" civilians, because they kill them on their own.
Nationalist Jihadi movements like Hamas and Taliban, though? Yeah, I doubt. Every time US or Israel commits a civilian massacre, my first thought wouldn't be "Hamas hid behind them!". Because of course that's gonna be their excuse.

What else can they say, you think?

Furthermore, the burden of proof lies upon the one making accusations., in this case, US and Israel... But as we know these things can never be "proven".
No, ISIS isn't Islam. But how short a memory do you guys have? Just Google Pakistan suicide bombers to keep busy reading for a month about Islamic groups not affiliated with ISIS. And the Taliban is mass murdering people they think might be opposition. Yet you attribute some higher moral virtues to them? Lol. Is this real life?

Face it, the Vietnam war wrote the blueprint on how to defeat the US and the west. And that's through optics. What better way to call intentions into question than make the US armed forces seem like a bunch of baby killers? I'm not even saying the armed forces isn't responsible for colossal fuck ups, but let's not pretend these people don't know the value of propaganda or how to use it. And use it they will. Maybe not in this case, but they're counting on you to swallow everything hook line and sinker.

Optics and tunnels. Because USA don't like getting dirty and dead to eliminate the enemy. And civilians families you kilt rather be in the tunnels as Taliban after that.

Optics and tunnels. Because USA don't like getting diirty and dead to eliminate the enemy. And civilians families you kilt rather be in the tunnels as Taliban after that.
It's all fucked. We're all aggro monkeys after all so I don't expect any better from any person or group vying for power.

What better way to call intentions into question than make the US armed forces seem like a bunch of baby killers? I'm not even saying the armed forces isn't responsible for colossal fuck ups, but let's not pretend these people don't know the value of propaganda or how to use it. And use it they will. Maybe not in this case, but they're counting on you to swallow everything hook line and sinker.
If there is propaganda being used, I'm gonna give the benefit of the doubt to US and Israel instead of Sandal wearing Taliban and Open Air Prisoners Hamas.

<Varys01>

Back