A Level Athlete/Basketball Player destroys guy with kicks and punches, how would he fare in the UFC?

Didn't look like he put too much power in it. If he wanted he would have almost killed him/her

jr-smith-lebron-james.jpg

He beat some kid.....<SelenaWow>

Well, if you believe that steroids and other PEDs work, then how can you deny a dude with natural high GH and other PEDs in his system didn't have the potential to be a great fighter? LOL

Plus, basketball is an endurance sport. The top athletes are pretty much running "suicides" for 30 plus minutes. That is a good foundation for cardiopulmonary endurance for UFC Main Event fight.

That video was great lol, lil cunt caught vandalizing the car of an actual black dude in the name of BLM and got humbled

The UFC has found their new LHW champ.

Well, if you believe that steroids and other PEDs work, then how can you deny a dude with natural high GH and other PEDs in his system didn't have the potential to be a great fighter? LOL

Plus, basketball is an endurance sport. The top athletes are pretty much running "suicides" for 30 plus minutes. That is a good foundation for cardiopulmonary endurance for UFC Main Event fight.

Not to mention excellent footwork, body control and naturally long reach

He didn't look all that impressive there. Just a big guy vs a little guy with no training.

Lol “ destroyed “ . He’s 6’6 245 and barely hurt dude . Weak ass kicks . If I got free kicks off on a downed opponent I’m pretty sure my old TKD and soccer skills could punt a dudes head off . Weak ass stomps he did . The Lil whitey ran off .

Can’t even KO someone with all that athleticism

Back