A list of what Donald Trump has accomplished since he has been in office

They're true, but there's a lot of unimportant fluff in there to pump up the list. I also don't consider "increased funding to ___ by $___" to be an automatic positive at all. By no means does more funding automatically translate to improved efficacy.

The regressive tax cuts, complete lack of action on healthcare reform, complete lack of action on infrastructure and the increase in income inequality (both before and after taxes and transfers) occurring on his watch result in a giant F grade.

His "accomplishments" pale in comparison to these epic failures.

God bless President Donald Trump and the good he has done for this nation.
It's really about the tastiness found on the rim of his butthole. I don't have to tell you that.

I'll agree with me for you.

Maybe it's evidence that Trump is a consensus builder who can reach across the aisle and get things done for America.

Giving complete credit for the President for every single bill being passed is asinine considering most of the work is done in Congress.

But let's humor you a bit.

The House and/or Senate was Republican majority for the latter 6 years of Obama's presidency and the first 2 years of Trump so Republicans should have had a much easier time passing whatever they wanted.

So let's look at the years where the President had to fight a Congress didn't favor the President (in bold):

Trump (2019 - present) - 115 bills
Trump (2017-2018) - 443 bills
Obama (2015-2016) - 329 bills
Obama (2013-2014) - 296 bills
Obama (2011-2012) - 284 bills

Obama (2009-2010) - 385 bills

Bolded are the years where the President had to face a Congress majority of the opposing party (either House or Senate or both). If we are talking about pure bills being passed and you are giving credit to the President for every single bill then Trump is way behind against any Obama Congress cycle years right now. He's at 115 bills for this current Congress cycle and if the pace holds up then he'll finish with 195 bills.

So as of now - no... Donald Trump is not better at reaching across the aisle to get things done apparently...

------

or were your being sarcastic?...

Last edited:
280711.JPG

ok boomer.. lol

I remember similar lists for Obama.

All presidents do shit.

Being an awful leader and corrupt dunce isn’t a requirement.

Trump has accomplished plenty, but I think these lists that get passed around on Facebook are the wrong way to try to persuade anybody of that fact. In an attempt to make the list longer, they always include a bunch of misleading stuff that most people will immediately spot, and it makes it easy for people who are not already sold on Trump to ignore the entire list.

Most people aren't like @Trotsky. They aren't reading it just to nitpick and argue stupid shit.

The funny thing is it is guys like that who are so unfairly critical that they lower the bar for Trump and actually make his accomplishments sound even better.

Honestly it seems very easy to be president. Sign this bill, sign that one over there, take money from these fat cats, say a whole bunch of nothing on television to draw people’s attention from the fact that I’m doing fucking nothing but signing bills.

Hasn´t the US been the top oil producer since 2013 and a net exporter since 2011?
That list is not very accurate.

Thought he would have made a post on Sherdog by now but I guess Trump isn’t that alpha after all.

America is going better than it has in decades and yet people still fucking moan, i just don't get it? So what if you've always voted Dem, surely you can give credit where credit is due. I never understand this one party for life shit. I vote Dem, my dad did, my granddad did, that type of thing. I vote for whatever party or person is gonn affect my country or myself in the most positive way, why be blinkered?

I'd be more interested in a list that was based directly on his policies and proposals. Not a huge list of things that would have happened under whoever was president at the time.

America is going better than it has in decades and yet people still fucking moan, i just don't get it? So what if you've always voted Dem, surely you can give credit where credit is due. I never understand this one party for life shit. I vote Dem, my dad did, my granddad did, that type of thing. I vote for whatever party or person is gonn affect my country or myself in the most positive way, why be blinkered?
I've never voted Dem. What annoys me is people giving Trump credit for numbers that started under Obama and then turning around to say that Obama was the worst president ever.

Back