A modern day warrior Mean, mean stride

Rush are one of the greatest bands of all time, period.

I was the only kid in my group of friends growing up who hated Rush and I still do. I just don't like their music. The closest I get is with Lee's vocals in the Strange Brew song, but even that would suck if not for Bob and Doug McKenzie.

Rush???

So for you outside of the greatest country of the world, when did mind-blowing song smack you?

Even for you kids who are just hearing this now, this song is an absolute panty dropper

Dude from Goldbergs knew it. Put it on and you will score

Yeah I'm old, I've probably banged your mom, just don't call me dad or poppa, I hate that shit

Seriously doubt ya banged my mom. RUSH is ok, Tom Sawyer is a cool tune, but nothing....WOW!

So for you outside of the greatest country of the world, when did mind-blowing song smack you?

Even for you kids who are just hearing this now, this song is an absolute panty dropper

Dude from Goldbergs knew it. Put it on and you will score

Yeah I'm old, I've probably banged your mom, just don't call me dad or poppa, I hate that shit

Sorry Dad, but no panties from anyone under the age of 50 have ever been removed to Rush. Unless it's this Rush :p

iu

That said... I'll drop off some 50 yr olds at teh gates of heaven if teh panties be rainin'!!! :cool:

Last edited:
I remember it being Kerry Von Erich's entrance music back in World Class Championship Wrestling.

absolutely flawless on their respective instruments. imo neil peart is the greatest drummer of all time. ill listen to them on the radio if played but they are not on my playlist. cant deny he is a master banging them sticks.

Awful. The channel is changed any time they are on the radio, along with the Police.

Last edited:
First time I remember hearing it was as a young kid in the early 80's. Blew me away. I still love that song.

Kudos to the poster who put the Kerry Von Erich entrance. So cool.

Back