A Thread About Bellator Salaries, Link Included

There’s a symbiotic relationship at play between the smaller organizations and the big ones. The bigger orgs Get to pick and choose fighters from these development leagues and basically steal their top prospects. In exchange the smaller organizations get to boast to the up-and-coming fighters but they have a direct channel to The big shows. Titan FC, LFA, even invicta I’ll have business models based off of the idea that if you fight for them and perform well then your next step is into Bellator or the UFC.
I think we all understand what feeder organizations are. What’s your opinion of what the TS is saying? Sorry if you’ve already stated it.

You want to talk about cheap pay lets look at UFC 263 PPV Event vs BELLATOR 263 non PPV for the main event payout and total payouts.

UFC 263 pay for the main event.

Isreal Adesanya $500,000 no win bonus def. Marvin Vettori $350,000

BELLATOR 263 pay for main event.
Paticio Pitbull $250,000 vs. A.J. McKee $150,000 - winner receives $1,000,000 win bonus. The winner of this event will take in double the amount Isreal Adesanya made for a PPV event.

UFC 263 pulled in $42,000,000 + million and total payout to all fighters on the card was $3,233,000 which is only 7.7% of total take. I will deduct $3,000,000 for promotion and other expenses the UFC made $35,767,000 million profit.

BELLATOR 263 will only pull in Gate $$$$ and total payout to fighters with only larger win bonuses added for the full fight total $2,191,000 million. Most likely this will be a 50/50 split in revenue/fighter pay.

Looking at the full picture UFC pays lower than 10% from its total take. BELLATOR pays close to 50% of its total take to its fighters.

So its the UFC that are not paying its fighters a fair wage.

bellato paying 4k is better than the ufc min. i still dont get that.

owners keep profits that not anything new. notice how much of the profits amazon keeps or the nfl keeps.

Nobody engage this guy until he addresses the fact that Bellator splits revenues at 45%, comparable with major sports leagues, but the UFC is 18%. If Bellator were handing out bigger checks for prelim guys they’d go bankrupt. Since you’re such a genius business man, how would you fix this.

address the fact 4k isnt better than the ufc min.

viacom isnt a mom and pop company they are worth just as many billions as the ufc owners are.

address the fact 4k isnt better than the ufc min.

viacom isnt a mom and pop company they are worth just as many billions as the ufc owners are.
Exactly. You have nothing to say because you can’t refute it. Bellator is treating fighters fairly. I look forward to shutting down your next Bellator/Coker hate filled shit thread.

Those numbers never include PPV points.

It only takes less than 5 days to know the total PPV buys. Those salaries were posted 10 days after the PPV and yes they do post what each fighter gets paid including PPV points.

bellato paying 4k is better than the ufc min. i still dont get that.

owners keep profits that not anything new. notice how much of the profits amazon keeps or the nfl keeps.

Amazon is not a sport as for the NFL you should've searched before you posted. NFL players receive 48% of the NFL revenue in the 2021 season, and at least 48.8% of the revenue in any 17-game NFL season. That's the numbers BELLATOR have been paying out to its fighters since Coker took over. Even though a fighter is getting paid 4 grand they can make thousands from sponsors as BELLATOR allows fighters to do that whereas the UFC will not.

BELLATOR pays out around 48-50% of its revenue to the fighters on the fight card.

UFC paid out 7.7% to the fighters on UFC 263 PPV.

So again please tell us all how the UFC have paid the fighters fairly? How is it fair the UFC's keeps 92.3 percent of revenue and only pay the fighters 7.7% while just about every professional sports pays out around 48%?

It only takes less than 5 days to know the total PPV buys. Those salaries were posted 10 days after the PPV and yes they do post what each fighter gets paid including PPV points.

Amazon is not a sport as for the NFL you should've searched before you posted. NFL players receive 48% of the NFL revenue in the 2021 season, and at least 48.8% of the revenue in any 17-game NFL season. That's the numbers BELLATOR have been paying out to its fighters since Coker took over. Even though a fighter is getting paid 4 grand they can make thousands from sponsors as BELLATOR allows fighters to do that whereas the UFC will not.

BELLATOR pays out around 48-50% of its revenue to the fighters on the fight card.

UFC paid out 7.7% to the fighters on UFC 263 PPV.

So again please tell us all how the UFC have paid the fighters fairly? How is it fair the UFC's keeps 92.3 percent of revenue and only pay the fighters 7.7% while just about every professional sports pays out around 48%?

bellator pays 5k how that better than the ufc 20k min? last i checked 20k is more than 5k.

floyd mayweather took home 500 million an paid someone 20k to fight how that fair? what % of the ;profits is that?

Exactly. You have nothing to say because you can’t refute it. Bellator is treating fighters fairly. I look forward to shutting down your next Bellator/Coker hate filled shit thread.

so 5k is being treated fairly?

Buys said he earned only 10K/10K for her bout today. Considering how much bigger UFC is, why didn't the TS start a thread about how pathetic getting paid 10K/10K in the "A league"

michey gall didnt make 5k in the ufc on a tryout like belaltor fighters make. jake hager wasnt making 5k he made 75k.
Micky Gall wasnt on a tryout fight, though.

This thread is a joke, everyone knows the 4k/4k deal is for one fight deal for couple of local fighters. All the other payouts were very fair and higher than expected in quite of few of the fighters.

Micky Gall wasnt on a tryout fight, though.

an he wasnt making 5k he was making the ufc min at that time. the fight that got him signed to the ufc was with a no name outfit i bet mickey made nothing for it.

so when will someone call out scott coker for this kind of fighter pay. if this was a ufc

People will call out Coker when his payouts drop from something like 40-60% of income to 15%, like what Dana and the UFC pay.

Until then, only the trolls, shills, and dopes will complain.

People will call out Coker when his payouts drop from something like 40-60% of income to 15%, like what Dana and the UFC pay.

Until then, only the trolls, shills, and dopes will complain.

so again tell me how someone being pay 4k on saturday is better than the 20k min the ufc paid fighters on the same saturday?

if aj mckee made 100k in the ufc the outrage would be huge but nobody cares cause he in belaltor. pit bull only made 250k who the goat in bellator

so again tell me how someone being pay 4k on saturday is better than the 20k min the ufc paid fighters on the same saturday?

if aj mckee made 100k in the ufc the outrage would be huge but nobody cares cause he in belaltor. pit bull only made 250k who the goat in bellator
AJ made $1,150,000 and Pitbull $250k. This isnt about plain numbers, is about percentages. The UFC shares a very small percentage of their revenue. If the UFC generates so much more than Bellator why are they only paying around the same and some times less? The premier MMA organization in the world (by far) shouldnt be having fighters begging for extra money.

Back