A Thread About Bellator Salaries, Link Included

AJ made $1,150,000 and Pitbull $250k. This isnt about plain numbers, is about percentages. The UFC shares a very small percentage of their revenue. If the UFC generates so much more than Bellator why are they only paying around the same and some times less? The premier MMA organization in the world (by far) shouldnt be having fighters begging for extra money.

aj fight purse wasnt 1 million. the ufc puts on more events in aena thatsell more tickets at bigger prices so duh the ufc makes mroem oney.

what about thsoe boxing companies you see all the time about boxers who fought that are homeless cause they made pennies when fighting.

floyd made 500 million than turns around an pays his fighters on the card 20k or less. what the % of that an how is that fair wages?

aj fight purse wasnt 1 million. the ufc puts on more events in aena thatsell more tickets at bigger prices so duh the ufc makes mroem oney.

what about thsoe boxing companies you see all the time about boxers who fought that are homeless cause they made pennies when fighting.

floyd made 500 million than turns around an pays his fighters on the card 20k or less. what the % of that an how is that fair wages?
Are you drunk? What are those first two sentences?

Are you drunk? What are those first two sentences?

aj fight purse wasnt 1.1 million aj fight purse was only 100k. so if he lose he wouldnt of made that 1 million bonus that was put up from a sponsor.

the ufc out on events in bigger arenas than bellator selling tickets at higher prices than belaltor. so new flash ufc makes more money than bellator cause they out on 40 events a year uless belltor who what maybe does 15 a year.

aj fight purse wasnt 1.1 million aj fight purse was only 100k. so if he lose he wouldnt of made that 1 million bonus that was put up from a sponsor.

the ufc out on events in bigger arenas than bellator selling tickets at higher prices than belaltor. so new flash ufc makes more money than bellator cause they out on 40 events a year uless belltor who what maybe does 15 a year.
It was 150k not 100k

He made 1 mil + 150k + money from sponsors and now he will participate in the rumored LW GP as well and make one more million

After that box Jake/Logan or Floyd on Showtime (Coker already said they will let him box) and he will make more than 99% of the UFC roster

Bye shill

This is exactly the point, if the are making way more money, why are they paying the same as the smaller promotions? The pay is supposed to be proportional to what they generate, not the bare minimum they can get away with.

The UFC is generating ten times more and paying about the same.

This is exactly the point, if the are making way more money, why are they paying the same as the smaller promotions? The pay is supposed to be proportional to what they generate, not the bare minimum they can get away with.

Tbf if Bellator made the same as the UFC I doubt they'd pay the same percentage of revenue they do now.

Tbf if Bellator made the same as the UFC I doubt they'd pay the same percentage of revenue they do now.
Agreed, the reality is that the UFC put themselves in a very advantageous position and they are milking it for all its worth. They worked their asses off to be in this position and they are taking advantage of it. They know they can get away with the bare minimum and they do so, and anyone else in their position would probably do the same. It just sucks for the fighters that have to risk their health on the daily to be compensated so poorly because they are disposable and very easily replaceable. It reminds me of the gilded age in America.

so it ufc fault aj purse was only 100k? if aj was in the ufc he make more than 100k.

It was 150k not 100k

He made 1 mil + 150k + money from sponsors and now he will participate in the rumored LW GP as well and make one more million

After that box Jake/Logan or Floyd on Showtime (Coker already said they will let him box) and he will make more than 99% of the UFC roster

Bye shill

if he lose vs pitbull he maked 150k only. so the 1 million was jsut a bonus. also floyd wouldnt fight him aj is to risky even in a fake fight.

sure aj about to resign an make more money like pitbull makes but id aj was in the ufc he be making 500k like most champs make.

so it ufc fault aj purse was only 100k? if aj was in the ufc he make more than 100k.

You still haven't told me why you think someone with a 3-3 record on on one off contract on a Bellator prelim should make the same as someone with a 9-1 record in their first UFC fight.

if he lose vs pitbull he maked 150k only. so the 1 million was jsut a bonus. also floyd wouldnt fight him aj is to risky even in a fake fight.

sure aj about to resign an make more money like pitbull makes but id aj was in the ufc he be making 500k like most champs make.
AJ made 150k as a challenger. Now as a champ he will make much more

Is that what I said? Where did I imply this or how are you making this inference?

Do bellator prelim fighters still have to sell their own tickets?

You still haven't told me why you think someone with a 3-3 record on on one off contract on a Bellator prelim should make the same as someone with a 9-1 record in their first UFC fight.

all i read is the ufc needs to pay the min fighters better. so what doesnt bellator need to raise the min they pay fighters 2?

all i read is the ufc needs to pay the min fighters better. so what doesnt bellator need to raise the min they pay fighters 2?

Because the ones in question are not as good at their job as the ones in the UFC.

Do bellator prelim fighters still have to sell their own tickets?

Think Aj said he sold 200k worth of tickets. Dont think they can force you but if Bellator gives you a piece of the tickets you sell and you have a big following in a certain place why not do it for some extra cash.

Hate to ressurect this thread, but saw this on Twitter. Guys in places like Ikon are getting paid 300/300

Back