ACA 104: Goncharov vs Vakhaev 2-21-20 7am/10am PT/ET Official Discussion

Ustarmagomed looking much better than the guy who was outhustled by Harcan Dias.

What happened to the Murat Khasanov fight?

I kinda hate Goga, despite his cool name. He's an unstructured flyweight who gets by via doing crazy athletic spin-shit that wins him losing fights.

Then it leads to stuff like this:

What happened to the Murat Khasanov fight?

Nothing in ACA truly makes sense. Just embrace it.

Honestly though, I've not seen anything about it getting removed. Sometimes they just readjust the fight-scheduel for whatever reason at the last minute. Besides, his redhaired opponent is a boring L&P artist.

Really good work from Maycon. Never thought that much of him in the past. Can't belive Gogo used to be hot property.

Anyone got a stream I’m at work can’t find anything, got a friend of mine fighting today (Adam Townsend) we used to attend the same gym, he has his hands full with Ali Bagov.

Classic wrestling vs no-wrestling match. At least in the second.

Ramzan going for some real low-precentage takedown shoots and it's working anyways. Dos Santos doesn't even know how to sprawl.

Slugfest on ice!

Damn!

Kokov was losing the slugfest. Viskhan goes for some inane suicide-throw and gets his back taken + choked out.

Like a hyper-violent version of Gus-vs-Smith.

Me: "I can get home during the flyweight fight"

Also Me: Stuck in traffic for one hour and misses all the good shit.

somehow this dude won, shit the 2nd round was close, but come one man the 1st was clearly a 10-8

Bruno isn't so elusive anymore!

Back