PBP ACA 107: Aleksander Emelyanenko vs Magomed Ismailov 7-24-20 7am/10am PT/ET Official Discussion

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
EdYI7YfXoAIua0z

Last edited:
with Green and Alecks there's almost 100 cumulative years of deserved incarceration on this card. a record!

with Green and Alecks there's almost 100 cumulative years of deserved incarceration on this card. a record!

Well Kadyrov throws gays off buildings and He funds ACA

{<shrug}

Last edited:
Green is going to be an interesting measuring stick to see where the ACA LW division stacks up against a solid UFC level fighter.

AE is such a freak athlete, his ability to bounce back is brilliant. Hope he continues to fight for many more years

didn't know Green got released. or maybe I forgot.

Yeah killing somebody will do that to your UFC career

if you unfortunately woke up as Desmond Green, would you pull a Steven Seagal?

Last edited:
U mean turn into a fat cunt w a ponytail that can't see his dick?

I didn't know either.
Probably Green opting for not re-signing?

He's under investigation for causing that car crash in which a couple of people died. It was probably a mutual arrangement to release him.

Weird fucking fight! Maga is a middleweight, he's not even 6' and will fight AE? Why??? Because they are both popular in Russia I'm guessing. Stupid matchmaking.

Weird fucking fight! Maga is a middleweight, he's not even 6' and will fight AE? Why??? Because they are both popular in Russia I'm guessing. Stupid matchmaking.
They are just giving Aleks favorable matchups. He just boxed a powerlifter FFS.

BTW I thought it was the HW Magomedov. Can't remember his first name but he was like 3-0 in the UFC after being USADAed.

BTW I thought it was the HW Magomedov. Can't remember his first name but he was like 3-0 in the UFC after being USADAed.
Ruslan? Check OP's 3rd pic. Is that the guy?

That would make a lot more sense but hell who wants to make sense anyway, right? Let's feed a middleweight to a heavyweight. Давай!

Ruslan? Check OP's 3rd pic. Is that the guy?

That would make a lot more sense but hell who wants to make sense anyway, right? Let's feed a middleweight to a heavyweight. Давай!
Holy shit yes! Ruslan is the guy.

Good fight for him. Tony Johnson is a good fighter to have in his resume. Never knew Ruslan was in ACA. I will take a look of his last fight.

Card got more interesting for me.

He was 0-3 against USADA.

Well Aleks is still being the same old drunk idiot it seems and is not trying to take things serious so unless he has an intervention I actually see Ismailov winning.

Well Aleks is still being the same old drunk idiot it seems and is not trying to take things serious so unless he has an intervention I actually see Ismailov winning.
I stopped following him on Instagram, is he bloated again? That's usually a sign he'll soon get arrested.

Back