PBP ACA 107: Aleksander Emelyanenko vs Magomed Ismailov 7-24-20 7am/10am PT/ET Official Discussion

The official poster

85089378_2883952115017715_3273799887497461760_o.jpg

Last edited:
Alex needs that cane to stand up he's probably so wasted all the time.

There is a big difference between those two. I guess Ismailov is using dat Hendo strategy to make HW.

Well Alex is spending days in jail and getting in drunken brawls mid camp

lmao aleks is becoming a
Sektor Gaza meme

Vener Galiev Replaces Desmond Green

EREJOrhWoAUiw-i

Vartanyan, Raisov and Koshkin all fighting outmatched competition on the same card depresses me. Not a fan of recent ACA matchmaking to say the least.

Vartanyan, Raisov and Koshkin all fighting outmatched competition on the same card depresses me. Not a fan of recent ACA matchmaking to say the least.
I think I've seen info that Vartanyan wants to leave ACA and that's like his last fight on a contract or something like that. And I might be wrong but I think there was also some info like ACA offered him a title fight and he refused because he wants to leave.

Eduard Vartanyan must be awfully confident He is gonna get out of this fight unscathed because He booked a fight against Maksim Dadydov 5 days after this event

I just wish Alexander wasn't so fucked up he had(has) everything a top fighter has but he is a criminal so he couldn't come to America and the Hep Rumors thing kinda fucked him.

This shit was supposed to have 15 fights but a bunch of fights got cancelled, here is this weekends card

EdYI7YfXoAIua0z

Back