Accessories Thread

Cubo de Sangre

F65
@plutonium
Reaction score
This thread is for recommending firearms accessories that you've been impressed by.

Any CZ P10C owners out there? Love mine but have hated the checkering. Mostly the front-strap. Thought about sanding it off. Tried on a Hogue over-molded grip, but it felt too fat. Then these talon grips entered the radar.

d107289f9bdb131c7fe52e04cfc1053c.jpg

Stick-on grips sounded pretty trailer-park, but for $20 why not? Picked 'em up today and just applied 'em. Fuck yes. So much more comfortable, and without noticeably widening the grip. Can be removed whenever. Supposed to last up to a few years. And they look good enough!

I like the rubberized talon grips and put them on most of my guns. But I like the checkering on my P10c. It’s maybe not the most pleasant against your hands, but it works. I’ve run my P10C thru a few steel challenge and 3-gun matches, and when your hands get a little dirty/sweaty, that slightly more aggressive texture is still very grippy.

9913C454-80F8-4EB8-A961-05E5B4ED6018.jpeg Accessory I really like on ccw guns is the Streamlight TLR-6 laser light combo. I bought the one with the kit that had housings for a bunch of different guns. Initially I had it on a Glock 27. I sold the Glock 27 and switched to a shield. Then sold the shiled and bought a Glock 43. The nice thing was, I already had the extra housings for all those guns, so it was easy to use the same TLR-6 as my carry gun changed.
It’s not the brightest light (I didn’t really care about the laser), but it’s plenty bright enough for identifying what your pointing at before you shoot in a dark room.

I like the rubberized talon grips and put them on most of my guns. But I like the checkering on my P10c. It’s maybe not the most pleasant against your hands, but it works. I’ve run my P10C thru a few steel challenge and 3-gun matches, and when your hands get a little dirty/sweaty, that slightly more aggressive texture is still very grippy.

The checkering definitely works. I can see how it might be advantageous in competition. For home defense and target practice I'll take the added comfort.

It's turned into the wife's gun anyway, and she wanted it a little less textured.

Would y'all say the best all around light is the TLR1?

View attachment 747437 Accessory I really like on ccw guns is the Streamlight TLR-6 laser light combo. I bought the one with the kit that had housings for a bunch of different guns. Initially I had it on a Glock 27. I sold the Glock 27 and switched to a shield. Then sold the shiled and bought a Glock 43. The nice thing was, I already had the extra housings for all those guns, so it was easy to use the same TLR-6 as my carry gun changed.
It’s not the brightest light (I didn’t really care about the laser), but it’s plenty bright enough for identifying what your pointing at before you shoot in a dark room.
And it's perfect for the 43x and 48 since they (at least here in the US) still lack any sort of rail.

And it's perfect for the 43x and 48 since they (at least here in the US) still lack any sort of rail.
Best all around light for a handgun, factoring in price, I’d say is the Inforce APLC.

The Olight PL Pro Valkyrie also looks pretty interesting. Bright as fuck and affordable price.

Best all around light for a handgun, factoring in price, I’d say is the Inforce APLC.

That's what I slapped on the P10C. The price was right ($82 shipped), and by all accounts it fit snug. I like the controls much better than the Surefire X300 (that was twice the price).

I can't honestly say the TLR1 is the best...but Ive had one just as long as I've had my surefire X300 and neither has given me any issues. My opinion is that it's a rock solid choice at a reasonable price.

The surefire x300 was king for a long time. But now there are so many options that are just as bright or brighter, with better controls, for a lot less money.

I still have a couple of Surefire 6Ps from 2005. Of course you can't exactly put one on a handgun.

The one place where the x300 wins is in the 'u' version it is SO SIMPLE to get on and off a gun. NO TOOLS NEEDED

Back