Accusing fighters of taking a dive is allowed here?

Krixes

The Undefeated Gaul
@Steel
Reaction score
I just want to know why posters are allowed to accuse professional mma fighters, legends of the sport of taking a dive without any proof. Cerrone is a legend and he's getting slandered on here by several posters, and sure seems like fighter bashing. It's worse than accusing a fighter of taking PEDS. Same thing happened to Eddie Alvarez who is also one of my all time favorite fighters. Just checking if this behavior is cool with the mods.....

Last edited:
I just want to know why posters are allowed to accuse professional mma fighters, legends of the sport of taking a dive without any proof. Cerrone is a legend and he's getting slandered on here by several posters, and sure seems like fighter bashing. It's worse than accusing a fighter of taking PEDS. Same thing happened to Eddie Alvarez who is also one of my all time favorite fighters. Just checking if this behavior is cool with the mods.....
Not at all cool with us. Please report instances of which (reporter is anonymous to userbase) and depending on user history as well as context, we will remove from public view at a minimum. Generally speaking re: discussions threaded in reference to source material from the MMA landscape, we treat on a case-by-case basis; non-antagonistic, fruitful discourse is key as we wish here to celebrate combat sport and its competitors – to say, criticism is fine while contempt and character assassination, not. Thanks for your enquiring of as much, Krixes.

Not at all cool with us. Please report instances of which (reporter is anonymous to userbase) and depending on user history as well as context, we will remove from public view at a minimum. Generally speaking re: discussions threaded in reference to source material from the MMA landscape, we treat on a case-by-case basis; non-antagonistic, fruitful discourse is key as we wish here to celebrate combat sport and its competitors – to say, criticism is fine while contempt and character assassination, not. Thanks for your enquiring of as much, Krixes.

Thank you brother... That's good to hear...

Back