Crime Activists throw soup at Mona Lisa in climate protest.

They should be sentenced to 6 months of cleaning the toilets at soup kitchens with toothbrushes.

I don't see how destroying a cultural artefact would do anything but piss people off. Climate change activists are protesting for the right thing but in totally the wrong way. Stuff like this and blocking traffic actively recruits people towards to climate change denial.

At this point, I highly doubt that the painting on display is the original... it's just a very good reproduction.

I don't see how destroying a cultural artefact would do anything but piss people off. Climate change activists are protesting for the right thing but in totally the wrong way. Stuff like this and blocking traffic actively recruits people towards to climate change denial.
They're not destroying shit. They're too cowardly for that. Even the paintings they hit that aren't behind glass, still have a protective film over them to protect them from the elements(and idiots throwing soup at them). If they had any guts, they'd bring out the switchblades and start slashing them.

No different than those dumb ass free palestine shitbags. Attention whores throwing a temper tantrum.

They shouldnt have thrown soup at The Mona Lisa. It was the wrong thing to do.

It's so strange that this is a thing. Symbolically destroying this piece of art to promote your cause is so odd yet here I am.

Maybe because I was an art history minor?

I don’t know man that could be a death penalty
G5omML.gif

Why soup? Seems so random. Why not ketchup?

Back