Adesanya calls fan racial slur

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long can it take to get the print screen of what the dude said to Adesanya? I'm just curious.

as funny as louis CK is, it's pretty fucked up to accuse somebody of owning slaves if their family didn't.
Do you honestly think Izzy was claiming that the guy's ancestors owned slaves? Or would it be more likely that he was just calling him a cracker because he's white and Izzy isn't very creative with his insults?

ohhhh reallly. I will show you some stats and some news articles from the rural parts of India and I will find a bunch from the Philippines too. Just you wait. Juuuuuuust you wait.

Again, you're proving nothing. I am not saying that all rural villages in Asia have no crime in them, I am saying it's NORMAL to find rural villages in India and other parts of Asia that have no crime, or virtually no crime. Why? Because they have very strong community values, and that is a very strong force for crime prevention.

You're proving nothing. I wasn't saying there's no crime in India and other parts of Asia. I was thinking specifically about rural villages in India and other parts of Asia. I should've been clearer. Those rural villages have a very strong sense of community and as a result, crime is extremely rare there, if not non-existent. There are plenty of poverty-stricken communities in this world that have little-to-no crime in them.
I've been to rural India and you are very incorrect. There is crime, but it's dealt with by the people, often very harshly. You won't find statistics because who's logging the data lol.

Oh me what. U do realize white people are the most tolerant, kindest and also most idiotic race at the moment. Do u really think other races would tolerate black people? Dont be naive. U dont know what true oppression is
You told the @Ube to be embarrassed for painting a picture of hypocrisy for you, whilst using American slavery as an example. Or are we just ignoring that part of American History now? I know racism is everywhere, it's your dismissal of that @Ube example that's very telling.

Im obviously not talking to you if you aren't posting anything butthurt. Your response to me is very telling though.
You: I am here to see all the butthurt over cracker
Me: Nobody is butthurt over cracker
You: You're butthurt

I've been to rural India and you are very incorrect. There is crime, but it's dealt with by the people, often very harshly. You won't find statistics because who's logging the data lol.

You're not proving me wrong. And your anecdotal evidence is worthless.

I've been to rural India and spent time in the villages and I saw no crime whatsoever. See what I did there?

Do you honestly think Izzy was claiming that the guy's ancestors owned slaves? Or would it be more likely that he was just calling him a cracker because he's white and Izzy isn't very creative with his insults?

it's a RACIAL insult with that implication, which is what the joke was about.

Louis' joke was a funny response to it, but its nothing better than a joke and doesn't hold any actual logical meaning. The guy said it as if it was a defense.

You: I am here to see all the butthurt over cracker
Me: Nobody is butthurt over cracker
You: You're butthurt
Actually it's more like this:
Me: I'm here to see who's butthurt about cracker
You: Cracker doesn't hurt my feelers!
Me: No one was singling you out tho? So?
Nice try though.

Actually it's more like this:
Me: I'm here to see who's butthurt about cracker
You: Cracker doesn't hurt my feelers!
Me: No one was singling you out tho? So?
Nice try though.
Cracker is the most tepid of insults - nobody should be offended by it. That's all I was pointing out. There is more butthurt in this thread than I expected though.

pray tell about what happened to slaves when they were “freed” 150 or so years ago?
yoi do realize that Jim Crow laws ended when?
You do realize that blacks were able to vote when?
When were they able to go to properly funded schools? We can keep going.

Thanks for playing genius.
So that makes it OK to call white people derogatory term?
And you said it that shit ENDED, can we just move on or are we going to bring the past for how long?
And the problem in America is Police brutality on the civilians period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back