Ads Prevent Me From Posting on Sherdog App

Goon Dog

DiMeo Family Enforcer
@Silver
Reaction score
Anyone else? No problems with the website, but if I try to post on the app either an ad pops up and locks out the screen or my keyboard drops out every time I try to type. All I can do is read. iPhone and iPad both.

They're trying to coax you into buying a platinum membership.

i cant even read the forums with my iphone..some bullshit pops up everytime, like i won a car or something stupid

Anyone else? No problems with the website, but if I try to post on the app either an ad pops up and locks out the screen or my keyboard drops out every time I try to type. All I can do is read. iPhone and iPad both.

Found your problem

If you click on the adds enough they eventually go away. Especially the ones that say you have 9 viruses

i cant even read the forums with my iphone..some bullshit pops up everytime, like i won a car or something stupid
Congrats on your new car! Make sure to visit the hot milfs in your neighborhood.

My favorites are the ones that fill up your history so you can't just hit back and be done with it.

They seem to have spread to MMAJunkie as well.

Post this shit in support jerknut!

The auto correct goes haywire too on Android. Can't even post half the time between that and the ads on mobile. Have to get my shit talking done on my laptop.

I don't see any ads on android, but I'm running Block-This local VPN. Good stuff.

Web version on mobile, works fine. Chrome + ublock on pc works fine.

giphy.gif

Firefox focus when using mobile on this ad infested site.

I keep getting browser hijack too and energy use on the forums is insane...took me 10 tries just to post this message - WTF?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back