AEW is awful lol

Can't defend that shit Daniels.

<{hughesimpress}>

Can't defend that shit Daniels.

<{hughesimpress}>
Yep.

AEW has been really bad with showing the blading or the blades themselves.
I forgot who in blood and guts was looking for the blade in his wrist wrap.

Not a fan of that.

Yep.

AEW has been really bad with showing the blading or the blades themselves.
I forgot who in blood and guts was looking for the blade in his wrist wrap.

Not a fan of that.

Wasn't Fatricho the one doing that?

Typical old dude who loved the Golden and Attitude era of WWF, but gave up around 2001. I got into AEW because I dug Being The Elite back in the day ("Bullet Club is Okay" timing.) I thought what the Bucks and Kenny were doing at the time was cool, and really liked Hangman and Marty. When they said they were starting a promotion, I was excited to give it a chance. Last night was a good example of their flaws though:
  • SCU/Bucks - Good lord, the "I'm sorry, I love you" was cringe, just like the first time. Why C.D. needed to get color in that match is beyond me. Match would have been just fine with out it, and there wouldn't have been the rushed cut away to Moxley and Kingston. The bucks are trying way to hard to be heels.
  • Cody's promo was 30 years to late. Everyone is way over the "USA! USA!" trope.
  • Blood and Guts should have been at the PPV, and the feud should have cooled off after that. Why was it necessary to bring back the beer spray gimmick?
  • If Darby would have beat Miro, I was gonna be done. Darby had the belt for way to long, and I really don't get the "bring sting back to stare and take bad looking knee shots."
I really want to see them succeed, but I feel like they just need a little more direction. Someone to control the "flow" of angles, and the build of characters.

Here is hoping Orange Cassidy has a quick recovery so he can become the new collector in the 3 man though.

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

fight-club-jacks-complete-lack-of-surprise.gif

I love how Chris Jericho is constantly having to do damage control for this outlaw mud show. I was a fan of Jericho's since the mid 90s so it's kinda sad seeing him reduced to working with this amateur hour.

I know Vince McMahon has put out some hot garbage in his day, but I'd love to be a fly on the wall when his stooges show him clips of AEW. There's a good reason why the WWE went from battle mode to not giving a shit about AEW - they realized Khan was a money mark and AEW wasn't going to last. Vince is probably cackling every time AEW pick up and overpays one of WWE's rejects.

I love how Chris Jericho is constantly having to do damage control for this outlaw mud show. I was a fan of Jericho's since the mid 90s so it's kinda sad seeing him reduced to working with this amateur hour.

I know Vince McMahon has put out some hot garbage in his day, but I'd love to be a fly on the wall when his stooges show him clips of AEW. There's a good reason why the WWE went from battle mode to not giving a shit about AEW - they realized Khan was a money mark and AEW wasn't going to last. Vince is probably cackling every time AEW pick up and overpays one of WWE's rejects.
tenor.gif

I have a hard time believing Vince has watched 5 minutes of their shows.

Typical old dude

LOL, I keep getting called old by AEW marks in here. How old are ya'll? I'll be 34 in October. Are you guys still in your teens to be calling me old? It would actually explain a lot as to why you have such bad taste to enjoy this shit lol smh

Until I made this thread I had no idea how pathetic AEW fans were. They're almost as bad as Star Wars fans in their dorkyness.

LOL, I keep getting called old by AEW marks in here. How old are ya'll? I'll be 34 in October. Are you guys still in your teens to be calling me old? It would actually explain a lot as to why you have such bad taste to enjoy this shit lol smh

Until I made this thread I had no idea how pathetic AEW fans were. They're almost as bad as Star Wars fans in their dorkyness.

Ok boomer.

I was excited about AEW starting and hoping it could bring me back into pro wrestling after I stopped watching after my favourite wrestler Chris Benoit went retarded.

Sad to say this this shit is just embarrassing. The action is sloppy and botch filled, the booking makes absolutely no sense and the gimmicks are terrible.

I generally thought Jim Cornette was an old fuddy duddy who was out of touch, but he's right on the money with his criticisms. Tony Khan is a money mark who is just happy to hang around with his heroes, and can't say no to anything.

Their HW champ gets dropped by a 5'2" 115lb kid and has to beg the kid not to beat him up, lol smh how does anyone watch this shit?

I gave AEW a chance for awhile until the segment where Tyson showed up with his lame posse and couldn't rip his own shirt off. That shit was horrible. And I agree, way too many tiny wrestlers who just aren't believable.

Dude you're a 40 year old virgin on a karate forum complaining about wrestling. Yes you're old and yes you're a fucking geek dork nerd

Dude you're a 40 year old virgin on a karate forum complaining about wrestling. Yes you're old and yes you're a fucking geek dork nerd

Even if I was a 40 year old virgin on a karate forum complaining about wrestling, what does that make you? A guy on a karate forum getting sad and angry about a 40 year old virgin complaining about wrestling. So you just played yourself. Checkmate.

Back