AEW is awful lol

As far as I'm concerned, when it's on top, AEW is very good. Unfortunately, sometimes the talent tries to put too much into their high spots, leading to some stupid botches, and a couple of times now, big, epic finales have plain stunk due to terrible execution. I am into certain wrestlers on that roster though, Pac, Omega, Miro, Shida. Also was a fan of the womens tournament bracket. Showcased a lot of talent that a guy like me had or hadn't heard of, but had never seen wrestle.

Still better than Raw and Smackdown. I can't even watch them, just look at a few clips on WWE's YouTube channel. I think that a lot of it has to do with presentation. The screen thing is pretty shit, so are the taped in cheers and boos, the camera work sucks and the ring sounds horrible.

NXT is generally good, with the Takeovers absolutely trouncing everything else.

So in my opinion

NXT > AEW > Raw (for Asuka)> Smackdown

As far as I'm concerned, when it's on top, AEW is very good. Unfortunately, sometimes the talent tries to put too much into their high spots, leading to some stupid botches, and a couple of times now, big, epic finales have plain stunk due to terrible execution. I am into certain wrestlers on that roster though, Pac, Omega, Miro, Shida. Also was a fan of the womens tournament bracket. Showcased a lot of talent that a guy like me had or hadn't heard of, but had never seen wrestle.

Still better than Raw and Smackdown. I can't even watch them, just look at a few clips on WWE's YouTube channel. I think that a lot of it has to do with presentation. The screen thing is pretty shit, so are the taped in cheers and boos, the camera work sucks and the ring sounds horrible.

NXT is generally good, with the Takeovers absolutely trouncing everything else.

So in my opinion

NXT > AEW > Raw (for Asuka)> Smackdown

The WWE adding choo choo train noises when Braun Stroman did his running clothesline thing was one of the gayest things I've ever seen

AEW doesn’t attempt to insult my intelligence as much as WWE does.

AEW has awful booking, but it’s still 10x better than WWE’s booking of throwing shit at the wall and waiting for/expecting it to stick. WWE doesn’t seem like they’re trying anymore, I’m currently watching backlash and it’s so god damn boring.

Lmao Jericho's injury is a work and a bunch of those were injured training. Imagine trying to point score off people's heath.

and Bowens knee was hurt before he even signed, he took time off in February to get it fixed, he wasn't hurt in February like it says lol

and Bowens knee was hurt before he even signed, he took time off in February to get it fixed, he wasn't hurt in February like it says lol
Good spot. I forgot this thread was all good faith criticism in the spirit of making AEW better though.

Lmao Jericho's injury is a work and a bunch of those were injured training. Imagine trying to point score off people's heath.

It's not scoring points, it's a genuine concern. Putting these untrained mudshow guys and Jeri-atrics in the ring on national television is a recipe for disaster!

Or, for me... a recipe for a good laugh! lol!

Why you guys still entertaining Cornette Jr in here?

Because you touch yourself
tumblr_mj216krbgd1rt73joo1_250.gif

Even if I was a 40 year old virgin on a karate forum complaining about wrestling, what does that make you? A guy on a karate forum getting sad and angry about a 40 year old virgin complaining about wrestling. So you just played yourself. Checkmate.
Keep eating cheese you filthy rat

Keep eating cheese you filthy rat

HOW DARE YOU CALL ME A FILTHY RAT LET ME TELL YOU SIREN YOU GOT TIME TO GET READY, 9 DAYS FROM TONIGHT LIVE ON DYNAMITE YOU HAVE TO WRESTLE ME 9 DAYS FROM TONIGHT LIVE ON DYNAMITE IN A MIMOSA DEATH MATCH 9 DAYS FROM TONIGHT LIVE ON DYNAMITE, LIVE ON DYNAMITE 9 DAYS FROM TONIGHT

AEW is pretty awful. I watch it, but I kinda hate how much I have to pretend isnt happening or ignore to enjoy dynamite and PPVs alike. Like, some of it just works, but so much doesn't. I'll keep my sass mouth shut for a few weeks though, they finally yanked the TNT strap off the 125lbs kid, but I bet you they put it on someone even more offputting after Miro

Not reading thru whole thread, aew has it's faults (cody isn't as over as he thinks he is / will never "get" the young bucks )

Buuuut it has it's share of pluses as well , and pretending different is just edge lord internet b.s.

Back