AEW is awful lol

I wonder if FTR regrets going to AEW.

The Bucks just hired them to beat them and just shoved them down into a shitty mid card faction. At least when they were in WWE they wrestled TV matches more than once every two months.

I wonder if FTR regrets going to AEW.

The Bucks just hired them to beat them and just shoved them down into a shitty mid card faction. At least when they were in WWE they wrestled TV matches more than once every two months.

Yeah I mean if they were as passionate about the art of pro wrestling as they seemed to be, this must be an epic disappointment. WWE didn't use them to their full potential, but their booking in AEW has been horrendous from the start. How petty is it that they got brought over so the Bucks could get a win over them and never do the favor for them in return? Just a sad way to use the legit best team in the business.

WWE's production is rather lazy.

Chris Jericho rocking the Jake Roberts physique from the Heroes of Wrestling PPV nowadays i see ...
He has been for awhile. The NBA raked him over the coals last year really good on twitter haha
Ep-X2QsXUAAjKP6

Ep-X2iaXcAAQFpn

Ep-X2t5XMAAM5QX

Ep-X25tXIAMtrlC

Yeah I mean if they were as passionate about the art of pro wrestling as they seemed to be, this must be an epic disappointment. WWE didn't use them to their full potential, but their booking in AEW has been horrendous from the start. How petty is it that they got brought over so the Bucks could get a win over them and never do the favor for them in return? Just a sad way to use the legit best team in the business.
It's an absolute joke. You have to be a nerd to watch this shit. You have to be so unaware how bored you are with wrestling you've watched so much that you desire this alternate universe shit where things just happen, everyone gets to be the champ eventually, and fans play make believe so hard you can literally just fuck up everything you attempt or imagine up and the fans will pretend they can see what's being envisioned. These retards want to believe in AEW because they need more wrestling in their lives because they can't think of anything else to do. AEW exists for people who would eat a bag of shit if it had a wrestling promotion sticker on it. AEW could never be a road show on its own, you could never concentrate enough idiots in one town into one venue to justify having a show, they need a national TV deal and Khans money to consistently draw a crowd and concentrate enough viewers around world to justify probably breaking even or losing money. Sure, there are enough people who dont care if their wrestlers are the best or even believable enough to buy, they just want to watch men come out in costumes and put on a play. It's sad but true, and FTR are idiots and playing ball with this shit. They could have stayed somewhere that at least 25% something was still good.

Wow, that US title match was terrible. Just gets up and points at him. Jesus.

Seriously. As a fan of the concept of wrestling, I tune in or catch highlights and keep up for months at a time before my attn gets lost again, and honestly it feels so lost and directionless when it comes to AEW. I TUNE in and I just fuckkng hate it. WWE sucks but at least they are fucking pros in action and conduct themselves like they are adults. AEWs roster, half of em aren't ready for live TV, they all perform like it's the Xgames and go for flashy spots that while killing any sense of realism also are going to injure or kill a lot of them. Pissing away storyline after storyline. That's not professional wrestling. That's professional dance troupe. I don't mean to condescend, but they aren't building tension with every match every trick being unloaded and 1000xs pin reversals, and all that shit... everyone so evenly matched, they try with so many pin attempts and last second kickouts they cheapen it and it feels like a coin toss.

For example, dont squash Sonny Kiss and go on to have life and death matches with everyone else, KENNY OMEGA. If you're going to put the title on yourself, have some goddamn consistancy and use your clout to squash some damn talent on a weekly basis and piss the audience off. Stop trying to put talent over the second they share the ring with you, and show them lessons to prepare to be a lifer in the sport. But no, you book yourself like a cartoon pompous bad guy bumbling buffoon who makes stupid faces and can't win without his friends who are also bad actors trying to look like rich arrogant buffoons, and we were supposed to buy this guy taking the strap of Moxly after ridiculously long reign when all that sold him as the man to look out for was him making faces that were supposed to be evil for a couple weeks and then like one squash match and then boom the champion of two promotions, but no body actually believes he's the champion. He's literally just the guy who gets to play with belt in make believe club which he is president of.

Meanwhile they got Cage and Hobbs, who could literally be stacking prominent monster reputations and instead are having to go to theatre school instead to get over. Doesn't Cage do a pretty good screwdriver? Waste of a monster.

Hangman only guy truly over. A lost soul alcoholic. Idk, I like this guy but there aren't enough Hangman story's in AEW.

So I'll hope giving it time will help. Right now time only looks short for the promotion imho. Who would continue to carry this program? We'll see I guess.
The difference between AEW and a "professional dance troupe" is that professional dancers don't bust their ass by fucking up their spots on the regular. And half of them aren't ugly and skinny fat.

if Bryan and Punk are really AEW bound, do you think they help fix the things we all think are wrong, and get the product up where it could be, or do they just fall in and keep repeating the same mistakes?

I'd like to think those two would want to make it better or they wouldn't go.

if Bryan and Punk are really AEW bound, do you think they help fix the things we all think are wrong, and get the product up where it could be, or do they just fall in and keep repeating the same mistakes?

I'd like to think those two would want to make it better or they wouldn't go.
I don't think Punk or Bryan would go to AEW if they didn't already like the product and see big potential. CM Punk and Daniel Bryan could get paid massive money to wrestle in WWE, but if they sign with AEW it means they've chosen them for a reason.

I don't think Punk or Bryan would go to AEW if they didn't already like the product and see big potential. CM Punk and Daniel Bryan could get paid massive money to wrestle in WWE, but if they sign with AEW it means they've chosen them for a reason.
I'm kinda the same, but I thought the same for Jericho and he's had some iffy moments.

I would love to see them meet their potential.

Back