AEW XXIV: GO2SLEEP

Who's the best Godzilla Kaiju?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yuka v Shida
I honestly thought they were gonna do Yuka v Baker in the finals as Yuka has a win over Baker. Guess that's not happening lol

This should be good

FTR did a fantastic job of making Tully's return a big deal.

I never got into it but I like the Negan clips I see. I might check in this season since they’re giving him the leather jacket and Lucille back

Whatever season where Negan killed that asian guy with the bat was the last season I watched. Don’t let @Wrath of Foamy see this

I legit stopped watching after the killed that asian with a bat. Count me as SATISFIED.

I never got into it but I like the Negan clips I see. I might check in this season since they’re giving him the leather jacket and Lucille back

It was really good for a few seasons. Then it got not so good. Then I stuck with it for a couple of garbage ass seasons because I was invested and hoped it would get better again (I'm talking about TWD here, not Raw). It didn't. I finally gave up about two years ago or so, I think. Then they did time jumps and all kinds of wacky shit.

Negan was very cool at first but pretty much became a cartoon. I think he turned face after I stopped watching.

Whatever season where Negan killed that asian guy with the bat was the last season I watched. Don’t let @Wrath of Foamy see this

I love the last episode of the season leading into that, where everywhere they go the Saviors are blocking them eventually leading them into the trap. Wresting should do something like that. Like one member of a team is hurt and the others are trying to get him/her out to a local medical facility, but all the doors are blocked or locked and they finally get to an open door and there's a stable of heels that beat the dogshit out of them and then straight up murder, let's say ... Miz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back