AEW XXIV: GO2SLEEP

Who's the best Godzilla Kaiju?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never got into it but I like the Negan clips I see. I might check in this season since they’re giving him the leather jacket and Lucille back

I think its just for one episode. One of the episodes is a Negan origin story.

I waited years to watch him die and it was just as satisfying as I imagined it would be, Job.

Me too! I loved that episode. All the people complained it was too violent. Crybabies. You know what you signed up for.

I thought that this week's show was kinda meh. A lot of skips. Hopefully the go home show will be better. I do like that the womens division seems to be finally picking up.

Nyla is stupid

Dammit Tony!!

QamSW7S.gif

Nyla is stupid

Dammit Tony!!

QamSW7S.gif
Nothing even wrong with Nyla. She's very capable of having good matches and she's had them with Shida before, but she's been in the title picture since the first Dynamite pretty much. It was time for someone new.

I just don't want Nyla and Shida to be Cena/Orton dammit.
Nobody does lol I understand Rosa isn't under contract with AEW but why not Baker? I don't get it.

I will always be an Angelico mark.

Don't care about Evans though.

Paul Hollywood name drop on Dark. Fantastic.

Only real highlight from Dark is we are getting Butcher and Blade vs. Bear Country

they really had nyla rose win the US side?

wow

Pac and Fenix tag match got added. They are stacking the shit out of this go home show.

I honestly thought they were gonna do Yuka v Baker in the finals as Yuka has a win over Baker. Guess that's not happening lol

yes, i was surprised yuka didnt win.

im 99% certain the winner of the japan side will face Shida at Revolution.

They wouldnt bring a girl all the way over to the US to then go and lose straight off on Dynamite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back