AEW XXVIII: Blue Justice

Who walks out of Dynamite as IWGP United States Champion

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anybody mention Khan’s Fulham getting relegated? I know Americans have no concept what that means but it’s basically driving your Ferrari into a tree except with a sports franchise.

Look man, he has Sunshine and Urban Meyer now, he ain't worried about no soccer.

lmao not an insult you just seemed like a UK guy. I don't know where any is from really.

P.S. if you can get over OC gimmick he's not bad in the ring. Underdog Babyface is perfect for him
As soon as he said some people say patriotism is old hat, I was like "the fuck is he talking about??" Old hat?? Where has Cody been this last decade? Then the USA chants started, and I already was an Ogogo fan anyway. I was just disgusted. My wife and I talked over the entire promo about something else after that.

As soon as he said some people say patriotism is old hat, I was like "the fuck is he talking about??" Old hat?? Where has Cody been this last decade? Then the USA chants started, and I already was an Ogogo fan anyway. I was just disgusted. My wife and I talked over the entire promo about something else after that.
I literally muted it and switched tabs, I am all for America and patriotism, but that was just the cheapest of heat type promos and I have no time for it.

Apart from all the other shit you can say about Meltzer looking like a crazy cat lady:

He has Jabroni AC.

At least Cornette has proper cool air and utter OCD with ideal order. Dave probably has emails proving Vince bought the Snuka investigation somewhere between Ric Flairs plane crash hospital record and Hulk Hogan’s AWA contract in that shit storm.

Last edited:
Did anybody mention Khan’s Fulham getting relegated? I know Americans have no concept what that means but it’s basically driving your Ferrari into a tree except with a sports franchise.
I wouldn't exactly class them as a Ferrari. Unless it's a Ferrari that's had its wheels stolen and is up on bricks.

Apart from all the other shit you can say about Meltzer looking like a crazy cat lady:

He has Jabroni AC.

At least Cornette has proper cool air and utter OCD with ideal order. Dave probably has emails proving Vince bought the Snuka investigation somewhere between Ric Flairs plane crash hospital record and Hulk Hogan’s AWA contract in that shit storm.

He's also got the microfilm from The Rock and the secret book from National Treasure.

I wouldn't exactly class them as a Ferrari. Unless it's a Ferrari that's had its wheels stolen and is up on bricks.

He's also got the microfilm from The Rock and the secret book from National Treasure.

A Premier League team is a billionaire’s toy. It’s the Ferrari of sports. Or more like the Veyron. The shittiest benched player makes more money than Cody, Fuck and Omega combined.

Fulham are crap and have been mismanaged. Now that Ferrari is in the state you dearcibed.

I know barely anything about Football but weren't Fulham in the exact same position they are now when the Khan's took over? They were on the cusp on the premier league, but not quite good enough before and they're the same now it seems.

I know barely anything about Football but weren't Fulham in the exact same position they are now when the Khan's took over? They were on the cusp on the premier league, but not quite good enough before and they're the same now it seems.

I know a guy, Azazel. @xtramob can you explain what the hell is going on with Tony Khan's soccer team? Thanks, dawg.

can be arranged

{<Scared}
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back