AEW XXVIII: Blue Justice

Who walks out of Dynamite as IWGP United States Champion

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No they don't lol

The AEW EVP's would be in the top half of salaries if they were Fulham players.

Fulham spends a hundred million a year on player salaries. Even being a shitty club.

Fulham spends the same on the top players as WWE on wrestlers, a hundred million bucks a year.

But you said a player sitting on the bench makes more than Cody, young bucks and Omega combined. So let's say they are all making a million a year. That's 4 million. Is some third stringer making 4 million a year not even getting play time? In the NFL thats not the case.

Fulham spends a hundred million a year on player salaries. Even being a shitty club.

You can google Fulham salaries man

Cody, The Young Bucks, and Kenny are by most article accounts making between $2million and $3million each. Even if those articles are bullshit and they only make $1million each it would still put them ahead of a lot of Fulham roster members.

You have to head down to a number 12 to find a player making less than two million bucks a year. So I exaggerated a bit but the top player makes probably the same as the whole AEW roster. Or maybe you add the second one.

You have to head down to a number 12 to find a player making less than two million bucks a year. So I exaggerated a bit but the top player makes probably the same as the whole AEW roster. Or maybe you add the second one.

Even in moving the goal posts to a completely different argument you're still exaggerating a lot lol

Every year for your birthday I have your mom put flowers on her bed, because that's where the accident happened.
I have your mom take a morning after, after im done with her. We dont want any more messed up abortions and have another toilet baby like you

I have your mom take a morning after, after im done with her. We dont want any more messed up abortions and have another toilet baby like you
This whole conversation could have been avoid if your mom just would have agreed to anal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back