AEW XXXI: The Gods of Wrestling

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif

With all due respect, Rex you like the Uso's who are horrible people! Drinking and driving. True sinners.

When their time on earth is over they'll enjoy nothing!

With all due respect, Rex you like the Uso's who are horrible people! Drinking and driving. True sinners.

When their time on earth is over they'll enjoy nothing!

wtfook! The drunk Uce needs to get his ass beat like when they was kids, Oz!

What's this talk of Kenny/Hangman not happening? Its very clear it will happen. Punk will face Darby Allin at All Out. Its if Hangman wins or not.

Yeah as much as I'm keen for punk and bryan vs omega neither needs the belt to draw.

Hangman needs that win

It’ll happen at Full Gear or Revolution , maybe a big special on tv. Anything that happens at All Out is going to get overshadowed by Punk

Well Hangman is never going to be hotter than he is now. He's ready for the belt. The crowd nearly died when he got beat by Kenny at Dynamite. Awful booking. If you don't go with him at All Out, he's probably going to lose a great deal of momentum.

Also if Tony Khan thinks Punk's first match will overshadow Kenny Omega that much, then Kenny isn't the performer or star everybody claims he is.

Well Hangman is never going to be hotter than he is now. He's ready for the belt. The crowd nearly died when he got beat by Kenny at Dynamite. Awful booking. If you don't go with him at All Out, he's probably going to lose a great deal of momentum.

Also if Tony Khan thinks Punk's first match will overshadow Kenny Omega that much, then Kenny isn't the performer or star everybody claims he is.
It’s not Kenny that would get overshadowed, after the big payoff you want everyone coming out talking about the champion, biggest storyline in company history and the Internet is gonna be all over Punk instead of Hangman. Only way it happens sooner is if Omegas needs to have surgery on all his injuries

But if not Hangman, then who? Christian? That ain't a main event for such a huge show. punk v Darby cant main event a ppv over the world title. Who do the Bucks face for the titles?? Damn it, come on Wednesday, I need some answers!!

But if not Hangman, then who? Christian? That ain't a main event for such a huge show. punk v Darby cant main event a ppv over the world title. Who do the Bucks face for the titles?? Damn it, come on Wednesday, I need some answers!!
Punk v Darby at Rampage on August 20th. With that win Punk immediately jumps into the rankings at 3rd. Do Omega v Christian on Dynamite so that means Omega has taken everyone else out in the top 5 and the only contender left for All Out is Punk.

Doesn’t tie into a storyline but fuck it, do Kenny vs Penta or Fenix for 5 star awesomeness

Punk v Darby at Rampage on August 20th. With that win Punk immediately jumps into the rankings at 3rd. Do Omega v Christian on Dynamite so that means Omega has taken everyone else out in the top 5 and the only contender left for All Out is Punk.

Seems very rushed. And when do you advertise the Punk/Darby match? Or do you do a surprise match?

If Its not Hangman, its Punk. Anybody else will be a weak challenger. Unless you're sold on a 1 on 1 with Orange Cassidy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back