AEW XXXII: Cody v Black

If AEW could only sign one of these 4 who should they pick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to need all you pWd sweathogs to shut your mouths and say THANK YOU MR RHODES!

<{cruzshake}>

Although, I do appreciate Cody for what he does outside of the ring.

I cannot stand to watch his matches or hear him verbally fellate himself.

<{cruzshake}>

Although, I do appreciate Cody for what he does outside of the ring.

I cannot stand to watch his matches or hear him verbally fellate himself.
I like Cody but that promo sucked but it does fit with his huge ego Character

I like Cody but that promo sucked but it does fit with his huge ego Character

Don't think it's much a character, there was something Brandi was on talking about his huge ego.

Hell I think it was an ad for that Miz knockoff show they're doing.

giphy.gif

Jericho vs Wardlow is a bad, predictable 4th labor. Wardlow loses another big 1v1 match and him and MJF will both look stupid in the process.

Not the best episode...
  • Jericho match was slow at the start, and didn't get much better. Not really interested in him vs Wardlow either.
  • I also have no interest in Christian Cage, and I'm not sure how much longer we need "OMGZ The Blade has brass knuckles!"
  • Mox, Kingston, and Darby was just a filler match.
  • I was alright with the Lee Johnson/Miro match. Keep building unstoppable Miro.
  • NWA Women's eliminator was.....meh. Statlander vs Rose would be kind of interesting though.
  • The Black/Cody match was exactly what it needed to be. Cody got his ass kicked, Black has steam now, and then....Cody became Cody. Let's make this great debut about me. Now we are gonna get the "I was gonna walk away, and then you ruined my retirement" stick.
Fuego spot was funny, Hangman vs Elite needs to go somewhere, and it is time to get JR off the announce team. He had a great career but he is really becoming the rambling grandpa.

I was not impressed with Juvis performance

Main event was solid. Was not real high on the rest of the show but not bad

Andrade vs Fuego should get added to either show next week. Dynamite or Rampage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back