Aggressive android popups

This site is so buggy and slow that I think I’m using the WiFi from my garage. Check settings on phone, nope using the house WiFi. The same ads pop up on the top and bottom of the screen, constant restarts, even get the occasional “page is not responding” message with a white screen. Wtf?

Mine is Highjacked taking me to another page about winning a prize. Happens every few months for a while. Incredibly annoying.
Thank you for sending these screenshots, I have forwarded them to Tech.

However, you mentioned popups, as if something was hijacking your screen and taking you to a new location without your permission. The ads are just simply irritating, populating as you scroll down and not taking you elsewhere?

I've been getting auto play audio ads. Even if my android phone is screen off and sherdog on Chrome is not actively open.

I don't mean to hijack the thread starter, but I been on these forums forever and I understand ad revenue, but in this screenshot there's 2 ads going simultaneously.

I understand having Ads, but the last few years it has been getting to a point to where it makes posters in this community question on coming to this site. These forums are great, but please take into account our voice on this, it ruins the whole sherdog experience and, I'm sure I speak for most of us experiencing this, it makes us truly not want to visit here.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210806-042710_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210806-042710_Chrome.jpg
    439.3 KB · Views: 5
Back