Crime Ahmaud Arbery Shooting v4 (autopsy report)

I'm wondering when a police report with an interview from Travis (shooter) and Roddie (material witness) will appear.

I knew it was covid!!!!!!

Mr. Arbery was circumcised.

Edit: He also had a thyroid problem.

Edit edit: The conclusion of the autopsy: "This 25 year old Black male, AMHAUD ARBERY, died of multiple shotgun wounds sustained during a struggle for the shotgun."

Edit edit edit: No details on whether he was Covid-19 positive or negative.

Last edited:
I’m guessing the conclusion was he was shot to death.... by men trying to illegally detain him... which makes this murder in Georgia.

Cant wait for version 7 when we can dig into how bad Arbery’s grades were in middle school.

Mr. Arbery was circumcised.

Edit: He also had a thyroid problem.

Edit edit: The conclusion of the autopsy seems good for the guys being charged for murder: "This 25 year old Black male, AMHUAD ARBERY, died of multiple shotgun wounds sustained during a struggle for the shotgun."
Somehow, I'm not surprised the 1st thing a white "woman" would notice involves a black man's dick.

Somehow, I'm not surprised the 1st thing a white "woman" would notice involves a black man's dick.

I don't recall ever discussing my sex with you, so why is it something you'd spend any time worrying over? I've never read an autopsy report before, and I thought it was an odd detail to include.

I don't recall ever discussing my sex with you, so why is it something you'd spend any time worrying over? I've never read an autopsy report before, and I thought it was an odd detail to include.
You don't have to have discussed anything with me for me to have read in a public forum.... Amazing isn't it? I think noticing anything in regards to someone's genitalia on a report focused on injuries sustained in a homicide is odd.

You don't have to have discussed anything with me for me to have read in a public forum.... Amazing isn't it? I think noticing anything in regards to someone's genitalia on a report focused on injuries sustained in a homicide is odd.

What else are we supposed to notice? We already know he was shot 3 times with a shotgun.

Edit edit: The conclusion of the autopsy: "This 25 year old Black male, AMHAUD ARBERY, died of multiple shotgun wounds sustained during a struggle for the shotgun."

Two questions;

Why was there a struggle?
Why was there a shotgun present during it?

The answer to those questions is why this is not good news for the McMichaels.

One notices all kinds of odd details when one actually reads the primary documents rather than being content with headlines. Mr. Arbery also might have had the beginnings of heart problems, if I am reading "moderate myxoid change" in the mitral valve leaflets correctly.

Two questions;

Why was there a struggle?
Why was there a shotgun present during it?

The answer to those questions is why this is not good news for the McMichaels.

That there was a struggle is probably good for the McMichaels, because it makes it easier to cast the shooting as being in self-defense.

What else are we supposed to notice? We already know he was shot 3 times with a shotgun.
Notice something that's actually relevant to anything in this case such as the autopsy mentioning that Arbery had multiple tattoos on his upper extremeties. Which is something that was described in one of the suspects of either a previous burglary or trespassing in Satilla Shores posted by @deltapapha previously.

That there was a struggle is probably good for the McMichaels, because it makes it easier to cast the shooting as being in self-defense.
Gonna disagree with you on that, they need to legitimize their attempt to detain Arbery more than establish there was a struggle for the weapon. I don't think the weapon struggle is something anyone contests. The problem is that you lose the self-defense defense for a homicide when it occurred during the commission of a felony. They're charged with one felony count of aggravated assault as well as felony murder. The aggravated assault is the reason for the felony murder.

I also expect them to get two more felony charges added on. Criminal attempt to commit false imprisonment, and the use of a firearm in the commission of a felony.

Gonna disagree with you on that, they need to legitimize their attempt to detain Arbery more than establish there was a struggle for the weapon.
Maybe so. However, if there was no struggle for the gun, it makes a self-defense strategy pretty damn difficult, no?

Notice something that's actually relevant to anything in this case such as the autopsy mentioning that Arbery had multiple tattoos on his upper extremeties. Which is something that was described in one of the suspects of either a previous burglary or trespassing in Satilla Shores posted by @deltapapha previously.
The citizens arrest would still be illegal.

You can't set up an illegal armed road block in the middle of the lane, exit your vehicle brandishing a shotgun and post up blocking the other lane, then run at an unarmed pedestrian who tries to evade your illegal roadblock while you brandishing a deadly weapon to confront them, regardless whether you think they committed a misdemeanor, because that's aggravated assault and attempts from them to disarm you are self defense.

Thanks for answering my questions.....

Considering the struggle and presence of shotgun was the result of the McMichaels committing a felony, I’m pretty sure what you’re saying makes no sense at all. Self defense is trying to fight off the people attacking you with weapons drawn. Not chasing someone down with guns drawn, and shooting him to death when he defends himself from that.

You can't set up an illegal armed road block in the middle of the lane, exit your vehicle brandishing a shotgun and post up blocking the other lane, then run at an unarmed pedestrian who tries to evade your illegal roadblock while you brandishing a deadly weapon to confront them, regardless whether you think they committed a misdemeanor, because that's aggravated assault and attempts from them to disarm you are self defense.

Sure. I get that, and no doubt that's how an effective prosecutor will present the case. However, that there was a struggle for the gun is not bad news for the McMichaels. Because an effective defense will focus on the struggle for the gun to create reasonable doubt.

Back