Crime Ahmaud Arbery Shooting v4 (autopsy report)

WTF was funny about that post? Now not only does racism not exist in 2021, it didn't exist in the 70's in Georgia either? What the fuck is wrong with you?

You would have been one of the ones chasing him most likely.

Like.

i’m not here to argue about whether or not sherdog is worse than 4chan. as far as websites and forums that are given major platforms, this is the most right-leaning, overtly racist one i’ve seen, which is to be expected from a predominantly white demographic who got into “cagefighting” during the affliction shirt era.
No, you're here to say shit that isn't true, then hem and haw about it, on a drudged up account from 2011 that's suddenly making eighty posts a minute

No, you're here to say shit that isn't true, then hem and haw about it, on a drudged up account from 2011 that's suddenly making eighty posts a minute
me: “this website is the most overtly racist forum ive seen outside of anonymous image boards”

you: that’s not true

<Huh2>

you realize you aren’t me right? i’m sure you hang out in far more racist circles than just sherdog but that has absolutely nothing to do with me and my experience.

Last edited:
me: “this website is the most overtly racist bbs forum i’ve personally seen”

you: that’s not true

<Huh2>

you realize you aren’t me right? i’m sure you hang out in far more racist circles than just sherdog but that has absolutely nothing to do with me and my experience.

Me being you has nothing to do with whether or not sherdog is the most blatantly racist group of forum you've come across. It either is or it isn't.

I chuckled at the feeble ad hominem attempt but I don't "hang out" in far more racist groups. You mentioned 4chan, not me. That right there demonstrates that you're exaggerating, and that's in very gracious framing.

Me being you has nothing to do with whether or not sherdog is the most blatantly racist group of forum you've come across. It either is or it isn't.
literally what point are you trying to make? lmao watching you flail around to defend your first dumb post with more dumb incoherent posts is not something i feel like doing. either make a point or move on.

literally what point are you trying to make? lmao watching you flail around to defend your first dumb post with more dumb incoherent posts is not something i feel like doing. either make a point or move on.
I did. You and I both know it, you're just being disingenuous and evasive.

This is not the most blatantly racist forum you've ever come across.

IbPGYG0.gif
You out yourself as a dope more and more every day.

Still don't get why people are going to the mattresses for the shit head father and son.
There are some cases where a POC is killed by a police officer where the POC is being a shit head and the shooting was justified by the Police Officer. Those threads sure go to the mattresses.
This case you have dudes yelling racial slurs pretending they are part of a posse from the 1800's in the Old West, chasing a dude down in a truck, with a guy in the back with a shot gun holding the superior tactical position. So no need to even get out, just follow the dude in the truck and the guy standing up in the back of the truck with a shot gun has the high ground. Its a no brainer to hold that position until proper authorities to arrive.
Once the facts are seen in a non emotional state, and quit being lead around by alternative media narratives, everyone should be in agreement, the father and son should do some jail time.

Once the facts are seen in a non emotional state, and quit being lead around by alternative media narratives, everyone should be in agreement, the father and son should do some jail time.

Haven't added it up, but seems like about everyone here says they should do time. The arguing appears to be whether homie was jogging or looking to steal, and how close sherdog is to 4chan and stormfront.

Its still incredibly cut and dry. Its clear the father and son killed him because he was black. I havent seen anything new that would change that.

Still don't get why people are going to the mattresses for the shit head father and son.
There are some cases where a POC is killed by a police officer where the POC is being a shit head and the shooting was justified by the Police Officer. Those threads sure go to the mattresses.
This case you have dudes yelling racial slurs pretending they are part of a posse from the 1800's in the Old West, chasing a dude down in a truck, with a guy in the back with a shot gun holding the superior tactical position. So no need to even get out, just follow the dude in the truck and the guy standing up in the back of the truck with a shot gun has the high ground. Its a no brainer to hold that position until proper authorities to arrive.

“to the mattress”?

Never heard that one before

This trial is going to be national news. Yet, it would have been completely swept under the rug and these guys would have gone free, few questions asked if it wasn't for the video being leaked.
The thing that I keep coming back to, is that the moron leaked the video thinking it would help his case against the rumours going around!

Back