News AI generated CocaCola

PBAC

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Why do people insist on posting links to pay sites? And for fucks sake, it's not "AI created". It says right in the title "AI inspired". Big difference, meaning they're just using the term to get attention from simpletons.

Why do people insist on posting links to pay sites? And for fucks sake, it's not "AI created". It says right in the title "AI inspired". Big difference, meaning they're just using the term to get attention from simpletons.
I’m waiting for when someone starts to use AI to figure out all of the secret recipes to fast food franchises..

Imagine releasing all of the recipes at once, it would be the soup nazi all over again.

I would rather drink

Great-Value-Dr-Thunder-2-L_6fe14e57-a462-4387-8368-946b1cb6fb4f.18c630e8ad321fab0721fe23689eb53b.jpeg

I haven't felt anything at the few times I've done cocaine 🤔

Is this some shit like with Cypher eating the steak and acknowledging that the only reason the steak tastes like steak is because thats what the matrix is telling him shit?

Drink teh fucking coke and comply.

Last edited:
I'll try it at least once. That being said, I didn't see it at Walmart today.

I really can’t wait until this “AI” stuff dies out. This shit isn’t AI. It is predictive text algorithms. That’s all.

Back