AIP autoimmune protocol diet

I will be eating some fruit, but generally it is probably best to get rid of the sugar kick, also if my problem is a rampant gut bacteria then altering the gut environment is probably a good idea. My diet for the last twenty years has had a lot of sugar, all the processed carbs in crisps, cookies, cakes etc might be a co factor.

I am very tempted by red wine, no gluten in it and resveratrol is an anti bacterial agent. More research needed first.

Fuck it I'm tempted by all booze. Bloody Christmas is peak booze time, I am usually drunk most days and it's the only way I deal with my in-laws for a protracted period. This is probably addiction speaking.

So I'm not going to cave. Fuck.
How's it going @Phlog?

Also, this is a link from a website that I already posted, but I like this one because the author 'Mickey' answers a bunch of aip related questions in the comment section below.

https://autoimmunewellness.com/paleo-autoimmune-protocol-print-out-guides/

How's it going @Phlog?

Also, this is a link from a website that I already posted, but I like this one because the author 'Mickey' answers a bunch of aip related questions in the comment section below.

https://autoimmunewellness.com/paleo-autoimmune-protocol-print-out-guides/

So it took 4 days before I caved but I didn't suffer from it, so if the wheat, beer and potato are bad for me it's only in a minor fashion. Back on after that. Found breakfast smoothie is a good way to achieve a start to the day. Will check those print outs thanks!

So it took 4 days before I caved but I didn't suffer from it, so if the wheat, beer and potato are bad for me it's only in a minor fashion. Back on after that. Found breakfast smoothie is a good way to achieve a start to the day. Will check those print outs thanks!
Aww, well I guess that a reduced intake is still better than nothing and good that you're back on the wagon.

The author in that link was saying that for some people it takes 2-3 months before they really start to notice an improvement but that it can vary. Stay on the path good sir

Back