Alan Belcher Ready to RIP some mf in BKFC

Please look at this guy and think of someone like this, but 6’8” and 275. Sure this guy is like 170lbs, but he’s in the spirit. If only he had better genetics.

k. Looking.

Thinking of someone like this.

Is his genetics bad?

He's in the spirit alright.

You understand that all great businesses is build by entrepreneurs, correct?

Rich people have rich kids who use their money to build more businesses, most of which fail spectacularly. You understand?

Belcher shocked the hell outta me when I saw him on BKFCs commercial
Hes a brick shithouse now

Rich people have rich kids who use their money to build more businesses, most of which fail spectacularly. You understand?

But that's not what you said. And yes business is hard. You sound salty tho

But that's not what you said. And yes business is hard. You sound salty tho

Because I said ALL of them fail? I think when the odds are 8 out of 10 fail, it's fair to call them failures in general.

You for instance don't have rich parents so you're already at a disadvantage. You may only have 1 shot in your lifetime to set up a successful business and the odds are heavily stacked against you. Maybe if you watch some more Zuckerberg & Kiyosaki inspirational videos on youtube you'll make it though.

k. Looking.

Thinking of someone like this.

Is his genetics bad?

He's in the spirit alright.

Alan Belcher looked a weight class above Yushin Okami when they fought. Still got soundly out grappled though

christ didnt know he looked like that now.

also probably not the best place to go if you retired because of your eye, just asking for a knuckle right in there.

It's his life, and I can't tel him what to do. It just seems like a bad decision, considering he's older, retired, and had a significant reason to retire - an eye injury I think?

52711421.jpg

He's definitely massive now, but that BKFC photoshop touch up is terrible on the photo XD

Because I said ALL of them fail? I think when the odds are 8 out of 10 fail, it's fair to call them failures in general.

You for instance don't have rich parents so you're already at a disadvantage. You may only have 1 shot in your lifetime to set up a successful business and the odds are heavily stacked against you. Maybe if you watch some more Zuckerberg & Kiyosaki inspirational videos on youtube you'll make it though.

What do you know about my parents wealth levels?

Umm, Honoré de Ballsaque is one of our richest members here on the forum, thanks to his parents.

Back