Alan Belcher Ready to RIP some mf in BKFC

I’m confused as to why he retired from MMA with eye injuries but he’ll go and bare knuckle box at 20-30 pounds heavier than his MMA weight.
Because he is looking to the future he is Elon Belcher now.

What do you know about my parents wealth levels?

I know that they raised a kid who goes online calling himself ballsack. I realize my name's not much better but I certainly don't have rich parents.

I know that they raised a kid who goes online calling himself ballsack. I realize my name's not much better but I certainly don't have rich parents.

Maybe they gave me away when i was Young due to my ferality?

Entrepeneurs are destined to fail. The ones with rich parents can afford to fail their shitty businesses more often but in the end they all fail.
Well, I've been one for 15 years with no failures. The percentage of failure is high, but if they "all failed" our economy would've gone down the drain many decades ago.

Seems like he'd be a destroyer in BKFC. Looking forward to seeing this one.

His face looks different, is that because of the roids or just lower bodyfat?

He is nowhere near 170 in this pic. He fought at MW 10 years ago.
Manlets a manlet bro, nobody gives a shit about people under 250s weight. Belcher is an exception because he is all natty.

His face looks different, is that because of the roids or just lower bodyfat?
I think steroids do change your facial features? Pretty sure I read that somewhere. But probably a combo.

Looks like he got on that Rumble retirement diet

I can't believe he hasn't had that tattoo covered up or removed yet.

But don't tell him i said that

Please look at this guy and think of someone like this, but 6’8” and 275. Sure this guy is like 170lbs, but he’s in the spirit. If only he had better genetics. Never forget the time he taught Paul Harris a valuable lesson in not being a dumb fucking asshole during a “pro” fight.
WAr belcher. Hope he murks a guy or 2, especially hector lombard.

Johnny Cash approves

Grove has such a weird resume--wins over Belcher, Tanner (granted not the best version), Riggs (along with a loss to him), Joey Beltran (spent most of his career at HW) and Brunson...but some bad losses, too, including some to opponents who weren't too good. I guess that's part of being a 6'6" MW...tough opponent to prepare for but not well-matched to certain fighters.
He remind me of Oliviera, without the career resurgence at the 10 year mark.

Tall and technical for the division, but a head too small for the guys he was banging with.

90c.jpg

<{MingNope}>

Back