Aleks Emelianenko looking very bad

iDisagree

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is what CTE and alcoholism makes you look like. He will never be the same again after that last beat down from Maga.

He's looked terrible for years. Turns out fighting, alcoholism, rape and prison isn't a great lifestyle.

He looks like he is either on depressants, got a stroke or has a severe case of Alzheimer's

U gotto give props to the interviewer - he keeps asking, have you recently been to the hospital? Are you feeling ok? Have you been feeling unwell at any point in the last 6 months? Alex - I feel awesome - always felt awesome - no hospital visits.
He said he's been celebrating New Year for a long while - i wonder if raiding a local pharmacy was one of the things he's done as part of his celebration.

He looks like he is either on depressants, got a stroke or has a severe case of Alzheimer's

U gotto give props to the interviewer - he keeps asking, have you recently been to the hospital? Are you feeling ok? Have you been feeling unwell at any point in the last 6 months? Alex - I feel awesome - always felt awesome - no hospital visits.
He said he's been celebrating New Year for a long while - i wonder if raiding a local pharmacy was one of the things he's done as part of his celebration.

Being an alcoholic for years makes you look like that. He's probably on a heavy binge since his last fight.

He can't really look any worse than he did after he was sentenced for rape.

aleksander-emelianenko-court.jpg

he looks like felino fitness.....i never will forget this guy beated sergei

He can't really look any worse than he did after he was sentenced for rape.

aleksander-emelianenko-court.jpg
We all used to think he was a good guy like his brother, with a terrifying streak (the tats, the almost sleepily destruction of James Thompson and others).

Then we start learning that he’s actually a REAL criminal, and it all seems a bit sad and pathetic really.

We all used to think he was a good guy like his brother, with a terrifying streak (the tats, the almost sleepily destruction of James Thompson and others).

Then we start learning that he’s actually a REAL criminal, and it all seems a bit sad and pathetic really.

Well, he did start his MMA career fresh off prison. With prison tattoos.

Doesn't seem like he ever got over the idea of being a criminal. Seems to be his identity, that he's a "bad guy".

Its crazy how different the two brothers are. One is such a quiet and humble man of god( I really do believe he tries to be a living saint) and the other is just a total trash can of a human being

He ever looked good?

why does this convicted rapist have so many fans?
View attachment 836600
Because a lot of people respect his skills. His striking is fantastic. He's provided great combinations and great knockouts over the years. Unfortunately he has a lot of demons and the vast majority of people don't approve of this but still respect his skills as a fighter. ...

Because a lot of people respect his skills. His striking is fantastic. He's provided great combinations and great knockouts over the years. Unfortunately he has a lot of demons and the vast majority of people don't approve of this but still respect his skills as a fighter. ...

Facts

Back