Media Aleks Emelianenko's emotional post today

blastoff

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Fedor and Aleks haven't talked for years, even exchanging some nasty remarks in the media

However yesterday was Aleks' 40th birthday, and he wrote a touching tribute to his family

Below is the Google translate of what he said

Today is my birthday - I turned 40. For a man, this is a serious age. Behind many life victories - a loving mother, a beautiful daughter and a good sports career. Not without defeats - the last year turned out to be difficult for me as a whole.

If I was asked where and with whom I want to spend today - I would say without delay - at home with my family. With mom, Fedor, Vanya and daughter.

On my birthday, I want to wish each of you good health, great family happiness, wisdom and patience! God bless you!

Ngl I shed a few tears when I read this

tenor.gif

Fedor and Aleks haven't talked for years, even exchanging some nasty remarks in the media

However yesterday was Aleks' 40th birthday, and he wrote a touching tribute to his family

Below is the Google translate of what he said

Today is my birthday - I turned 40. For a man, this is a serious age. Behind many life victories - a loving mother, a beautiful daughter and a good sports career. Not without defeats - the last year turned out to be difficult for me as a whole.

If I was asked where and with whom I want to spend today - I would say without delay - at home with my family. With mom, Fedor, Vanya and daughter.

On my birthday, I want to wish each of you good health, great family happiness, wisdom and patience! God bless you!

Ngl I shed a few tears when I read this

I would say some words, but I don't know if Aleks would like, and I am terrified of him!!!

That’s gut wrenching. As we age we realize that the most important thing in life is family. Sometimes it takes years of ups and downs and a few bumps and bruises to get the message. But in the end all that we have is our loved ones. Money is important but the best things in life money cannot buy. Please remember this sherbros. If you are not speaking to a loved one right now, reach out and tell them you love them while you can. Because nothing hurts more than the day in which you won’t be able to anymore.

Back