Alex Volk acting is getting way too good, maybe time for Hollywood

There's only one Alex I acknowledge and that's Pereira

What about Alex Caceres?

https://www.greatveganathletes.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Alex-Caceres-2014-01_0.jpeg

Genuinely curious, what made it so terrible?

Ripping up and throwing away old concrete SUCKS. That shit is heavy and never ending, the amount of concrete that comes from a broken down wall is obnoxious. And then you stink and itch from all that damn dust so you start trying to wear layers but then for some odd reason it happens to be 90 degrees every hour youre clocked in doing concrete so you get really fuckin hot.

And then you finally get all that stupid ass concrete mixed up for the pour and yall kick ass on it for the next 200 minutes only to realize it looks shitty but you're over it and know the next endless concrete job is just around the corner.

It's a thankless fuckin job man. I've worked all kinds of different labor jobs and I'd say fiber optics/underground installation and concrete are the worst of the worst.

Last edited:
I thought this was about Pereira. Dude would make a good John Wick antagonist.

He does look like a villain in many fights. But in recent videos he has, Pereira is just like any father who wants to make their kids laugh. The man actually smile and laughs a lot.

Volk can go along with Conor, not an A-Team maybe Team-Buktu.

It’s sad that despite being a long time UFC champ he still has to act AND do concrete just to get by.

Some send this poor bloke a Reebok coupon. He needs a new shirt.

Pereira could play a strong, silent type in the Fast Furious-series.

Could also play a villain in John Wick, Matrix, Rings of Power season 2 etc

He would say one word and one word only..

"Chama"

Sad he has to work a part time hard labor job just to pay his bills. Fuck Dana

Back