Alexa Grasso vs. Manon Fiorot - Who wins?

Who wins?

• Total voters
I think Manon gets boxed up and down. Tuned up on the feet. I see a club and sub by Grasso. Grasso's just so damn well rounded. Very exciting matchup. I think it’s the type of fight where Grasso’s striking, scrambling and offensive bjj shine. First, we have to wait an eternity for the TUF finale and Shevchenko rubber match.
<KhabibBS>

Last edited:
I doubted Manon against Blanchfield, I shall not do the same mistake twice.
I 100% hope that fight happens though, Grasso beating Val again would be awesome.
But in the end, if Manon vs Alexa happens, I’ll be glad no matter who wins.

Manon is usually not a counter fighter. She fought very safe against Rose and Blanchfield because of the wrestling threat. She is more like Chook 2.0. She is a high volume fighter with a blitz. Manon is usually very aggressive. I don't think Grasso poses the takedown threat so this fight will look different. Grasso has a jab so that will keep Manon from advancing all the time.

@StonedLemur I am not happy with the way you treat my girl Manon.
I don’t know when the next island council meeting is, but I’ll make sure my voice is heard !

Im sorry sir, I should be more mindful...I apologize.

IMO Blanchfield was the only one in the division who could take manon Fiorot.

Fiorot will beat shev or grasso for the title next.

She’s big, strong, durable, skilled, and cannot be grounded. She’ll be too much for the rest of the division.

They should just go ahead and make the fight, we've already had 44 minutes of Val vs Grasso, time for a break from that.
I do wish Fiorot was next. That being said, I can't deny it's been an awesome 44 minutes though! Both fights were thrilling, imo.

Fiorot looks like a BW fighting at FLW, i would still pick Grasso here, more well rounded.

Im sorry sir, I should be more mindful...I apologize.
Ah it's OK... I like Blanchfield, and thought it would be a much harder fight for Manon.
The thing is, Manon probably cuts a lot, while being lean, whereas Blanchfield is small and chubby... In hindsight (in foresight too lol) the way they managed the matchmaking of the top 4 girls is a bit asinine.

Because : now what ? Fiorot literally has to wait for the shev/grasso fight to happen, and then wait a few more months for the champ to be ready.

It's also a huge setback for Blanchfield, getting 50-45'd when you were the clear favorite is hard to swallow. What's next for her, did she deserve to fight the loser of shev/grasso ? Maybe she should get an easier fight first. I'm a bit sad for her, she's very probably the future champ, but it seems that she needs some more time.

Ah it's OK... I like Blanchfield, and thought it would be a much harder fight for Manon.
The thing is, Manon probably cuts a lot, while being lean, whereas Blanchfield is small and chubby... In hindsight (in foresight too lol) the way they managed the matchmaking of the top 4 girls is a bit asinine.

Because : now what ? Fiorot literally has to wait for the shev/grasso fight to happen, and then wait a few more months for the champ to be ready.

It's also a huge setback for Blanchfield, getting 50-45'd when you were the clear favorite is hard to swallow. What's next for her, did she deserve to fight the loser of shev/grasso ? Maybe she should get an easier fight first. I'm a bit sad for her, she's very probably the future champ, but it seems that she needs some more time.
Matchmaking is a mess as a whole tbh sir.
Either way, we will always be cool ;)

I think I will take the girl who was landing more powerful shots on one the greatest women’s strikers then the weight bully who closes her eyes while striking

Grasso 50 45s her . Val wins easily too

Back