Elections All but one Top Political Leader in the UK and Ireland are (part) South Asian or Black

Ah so you not only a pussy, but you're also a self described mystic.

You're so paranoid of being made to look stupid you've not only assumed that I can read your mind of which correlations your dumbass has dreamed up, you also assuming I have counter statistics ready to smack you down.

Your playing 4D chess in your own head. Just admit you're not very confident in your positions and keep it moving.

Ironic that you say that but yet you make the very same assumptions you are saying I make. Lol.
Dumbass

Natural Selection.
If Whites are dumb enough to allow their countries to be conquered by brown/black foreign invaders, then they deserve to be ethnically replaced. Nature doesn't care about your feelings.

Ironic that you say that but yet you make the very same assumptions you are saying I make. Lol.
Dumbass
Your cowardice is astounding, I hope I never become such a pussy that I'm too scared to say what I believe on the internet. I really hope your kids don't follow your example.

Well there was significant Norwegian input to the Irish population in the old days. But Rasmussen is her husband's surname.

<seedat>

I made this thread to celebrate BAME achievements.

Superficially it looks like he's been told jump before you're pushed as he is so unpopular. If there are any experts on Irish politics here who want to correct me go ahead.

...[T]he country was named the most expensive in the EU for goods and services in June 2023, with prices 46% above the average.

The issues Irish voters say most concern them:

999.png

As mentioned above, he also recently lost referendums on the proposed 39th and 40th amendments to the Constitution.

Also, although few will admit it, not that many people will vote for a mixed race, gay Prime Minister. As I said, with the exception of Khan, who is the mayor of a city which was ~40% White British when he was first elected, all these (part) South Asian or Black politicians were put in place by the old Bait-n'-Switch: the people voted for a White British or White Irish leader, and this person was replaced with the current politican mid-term, by either appointment or internal party election. Again with the exception of Khan, they would probably all bomb at public elections. The Conservatives and SNP are haemorrhaging support, although to be fair the SNP were losing ground before Yousaf.
where did you pull this graph from?

You don't seem to be a troll, so seem to be being serious so here you go. https://www.irishtimes.com/politics/poll
yea clicking on that its a snapshot poll carried out between july 23 and march 2024, immigration bounces around and is currently 3rd place at 14%, doesnt really reflect widespread worries about it long term, its a reaction to thousands of ukranians being given sanctuary rather than an invasion from africa and the middle east..

yea clicking on that its a snapshot poll carried out between july 23 and march 2024, immigration bounces around and is currently 3rd place at 14%, doesnt really reflect widespread worries about it long term, its a reaction to thousands of ukranians being given sanctuary rather than an invasion from africa and the middle east..
<YeahOKJen>

which part do you dispute? cos as of mar2024 its at 14% , 3rd down the list of concerns, the housing shortage and cost of living is a bigger issue here. no matter how much you deny it.

Not to worry, at least the other leader of one of the governing party's in N.I. is a white British male........

Not to worry, at least the other leader of one of the governing party's in N.I. is a white British male........

patiently waiting for ol jeff to lose his seat in the lords <{ohyeah}>

Trouble is, as offensive as you may say it is, skin colour has correlation with many many things.

But thanks for the mention.
My original post that several people have now jumped on.
Hilarious that some deny correlation, but one douche bag thinks throwing the white pedo statistic is valid. Not only that, it's now being dragged down to "yeah but white people are bastards". Like some sort of competition 😂

Trouble is, as offensive as you may say it is, skin colour has correlation with many many things.

But thanks for the mention.
My original post that several people have now jumped on.
Hilarious that some deny correlation, but one douche bag thinks throwing the white pedo statistic is valid. Not only that, it's now being dragged down to "yeah but white people are bastards". Like some sort of competition, as if that's an argument to my original point. What I said isn't valid because white people are bad. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Dumbass
This guy that thinks black people are genetically inferior calling others a dumbass is pretty funny.

Hey roach, do you have any enlightening quips about skull science??

That's strange. Every elected Canadian Prime Minister has been a white male (the next one will be too) and every current premier except one is white. The other is Native.

Justin Trudeau has some distant South East Asian blood.

Prime Minister of the UK - Rishi Sunak - ethnic Indian and practising Hindu

Chancellor-of-the-Exchequer-Rishi-Sunak-2022.jpg

First Minister of Scotland - Humza Yousaf - ethnic Pakistani and practising Muslim

Humza-Yousaf-First-Minister-Scotland-2023.jpg

Impending First Minister of Wales - Vaughan Gething - half Zambian

98b2d4b0cd2b9cc9e3745c37fd13a4c0Y29udGVudHNlYXJjaGFwaSwxNzEwNjcwNDAy-2.59622052.jpg

First Minister of Northern Ireland - Michelle O'Neill - many of her relatives are or were members of the PIRA

2022-ni-assembly-election-13

Mayor of London - Sadiq Khan - ethnic Pakistani and practising Muslim

Sadiq-Khan.jpg

Prime Minister of Ireland - Leo Varadkhar - half Indian and also gay

273af62012d2350c4e20f3bae856fe17Y29udGVudHNlYXJjaGFwaSwxNzAxMzQ5OTcx-2.74648362.jpg

Vaughan Gething has just won the Welsh Labour Leadership election, and is expected to replace the ethnically Welsh Mark Drakeford on Wednesday. So technically the thread headline isn't correct until then but I kept it brief. He will be the first 'Black' leader of a European country (although Wales is not an independent country).

If you want to look at the UK Cabinet, here they are. They are mostly ethnically British, although the Home Secretary, which is a very senior position, is not, nor was his predecessor. The Home Secretary is James Cleverly, who is half Sierra-Leonian.

800px-James_Cleverly_Official_Cabinet_Portrait%2C_November_2023_%28cropped%29.jpg

I also haven't included the King or the President of Ireland, Michael Higgins as those are basically ceremonial roles, unless you believe in conspiracy theories.

2021 England & Wales Census:

Indian: 3.1%
Pakistani: 2.7%
Mixed White/Black African: 0.4%

The ethnicity results from Scotland's last census, in 2022, are not out yet, but we have the data from 2011:

2.7% of Scotland's population identified as Asian, Asian Scottish or Asian British.

Doing the numbers for O'Neill was a bit of a formality but here goes:

1.png

Indian and Pakistani aren't ethnic groups, both Rishi and Humza are Punjabi.

Interesting reflection on how immigrant groups from the subcontinent are able to attain ruling class status in the UK and often the US via taking CEO positions. Networking plus sending their best?

The Indian subcontinent has like 3.5 times as many English speakers as the British Isles; ~270m vs ~70m.

Back