Crime All charges dropped against Jussie Smollett

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really, though. You think faking this stuff is a good thing? Congrats, you're a brainless nematode.
All it does is cause the public at large to cast doubt on real crimes like this, but you're not smart enough to see how this actually hurts legit claims.
The left; shooting themselves in the foot for the past 3 or 4 years now.

Just 3 or 4 years? You mean FOREVER am I right?

Anyways I'm very pro-crime and support doing and getting away with crimes. If he ran for office on an extremely doing lots of crimes platform I would support him. Keep up with the tears though and maybe you'll get him one day? LOL THIS IS IT

He might actually have a case against the city. The way the pd came out against him publicly was a bad move on their part.
Nah. They have him dead-to-rights, man. He sues and it will all come out. And he'll owe the $132,000 or whatever.

Nah. They have him dead-to-rights, man. He sues and it will all come out. And he'll owe the $132,000 or whatever.

It’s already out he’s a clown that’s not in dispute. Problem is the pd went off the rails giving press conferences with their opinions. I sure don’t care enough to argue it further though.

Juicy is the man and I hope he continues to get away with his many, many crimes.
At this point he should just go full troll mode and do it all again. And start wearing shirts saying "brave hate crime survivor". I'd actually start liking him then.

It’s already out he’s a clown that’s not in dispute. Problem is the pd went off the rails giving press conferences with their opinions. I sure don’t care enough to argue it further though.

Oh, I'm not arguing with you, who knows nowadays how it would shake out. I just think it's a bluff of some kind or just trying to get the PR of getting his name out there. They don't want to expose him to testifying or have everything come out in discovery, stuff we don't know and video we haven't seen that is, I'm guessing, very damning. I mean, it's 101% clear at this point that he lied and set this up, hard to dispute.
Not to mention the police recorded interviews and/or live testimony from the brothers. It seems like it would be a very bad idea for him to actually do it.

But as you mention, I may be wrong and they'll pay him $1M to go away and I'll be salty as fuck. lol

If he sues the CPD in a civil case, won't he have to testify under oath?

This won't be a one time thing with Juicy. Eventually all this shit will catch up with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back