Crime All charges dropped against Jussie Smollett

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol at the racists getting upset over this.

Off-white man bad.

A black gay guy lied about an attack and it needs 2 entire threads lol

The right wingers really hit gold with this one.

It’s everything they hate all rolled into one

A black gay guy lied about an attack and it needs 2 entire threads lol

The right wingers really hit gold with this one.

It’s everything they hate all rolled into one

I thought you hated racist people?? What free pass does Smollet get from you?

Can a mod update thread title?

U.S. Associated Press

Special prosecutor named to look into Jussie Smollett case

A Chicago judge on Friday named a special prosecutor to look into why state prosecutors abruptly dropped charges against actor Jussie Smollett that accused him of staging a racist, anti-gay attack against himself. Cook County Judge Michael Toomin's appointment of former U.S. Attorney Dan Webb raises the possibility that the special prosecutor could bring new charges against the former "Empire" actor. Smollett, who is black and gay, maintains that the January attack was real and wasn't staged.

Special prosecutor to review actor Jussie Smollett's case - judge

Reuters

Jussie Smollett case: Dan Webb appointed special prosecutor in 'Empire' actor's case

KFSN – Fresno

Also, you can reminisce in this oldie but goodie I saw when searching for this thread:
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/jussie-smollett-v2-the-saga-continues.3916945/

Jussie is innocent. Sorry you're gonna build yourself up to the massive letdown you've got coming.

Double. Sorry. Been getting a few of those lately, especially if I edit the post. Just noticed this one.

Last edited:
I've noticed he hasn't been active on twitter in a while. Maybe he forgot his password?

He knows too many powerful people.

And he has been knighted.

No jail time. In fact I will bet the city settles.

He is going to get paid for being a race baiting hustler.

Maybe politics is his next move?

Having a special prosecutor named (see above) means he could conceivably be re-charged. I'm still holding out hope. But I hear you, no reason to think justice will prevail in this case based on what we've witnessed from the start.

Having a special prosecutor named (see above) means he could conceivably be re-charged. I'm still holding out hope. But I hear you, no reason to think justice will prevail in this case based on what we've witnessed from the start.

Can he be re-charged though? I don't know how much this will effect the original outcome, more so than it is about validating the lawsuit against him, and perhaps finding corruption within the higher ranks. I could be wrong, but I think he's off the hook for the criminal charges for the hoax.

Can he be re-charged though? I don't know how much this will effect the original outcome, more so than it is about validating the lawsuit against him, and perhaps finding corruption within the higher ranks. I could be wrong, but I think he's off the hook for the criminal charges for the hoax.

Reports said it (appointing of a special prosecutor to look into the circumstances of the adjudication of the charges) could lead to him being re-charged, I thought. 99% sure.

The guy should be hammered off the courts.

America has a problem with race and this guy fucked about with the very fabric of society for personal gain/fame. He could have set off a riot, folk could get angry and go out looking for revenge etc.

The BBC did the same shit up in Scotland, they parked a car with England flags all over it and made out it got smashed up in seconds, when in reality they had to drive it all over the place and eventually let some teenagers do it. But dividing society against itself so the aristocracy can conquer is very common.

This is per-meditated as well, plenty of time to back out. Also now the next time a real attack happens everyone will recall this nonsense.

Asked some Chicago people I know about this Dan Webb guy that was appointed as the special prosecutor to investigate Kim Foxx's handling of this.

They say he was one of those useful "registered Republican" attorneys who supported Obama, Hillary and Bill Clinton in the past. In the vein of a Mueller or Comey. The kind of guy who would be hired as pundit by CNN to trash Republicans while claiming to be one. They don't hold any faith this will lead anywhere. This is the kind of guy they would pick to clear Foxx instead. Not surprising.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back