All Time GOAT poll

A 125lbs to 205lbs version of Fedor sounds devastating.
You have Khabib to give you an idea of a 155lbs Fedor and Fedor is more durable and hits harder. Plus better subs I think.

Even if this is true, is not cheating because all fighters are under the same condition.

in the other hands, Jones juiced in a organization with banned peds policy, so he fought with advantage against fighters that passed the test.
Completely irrelevant.

GSP lost to Serra and Hughes. He avenged both losses though.
That was sarcasm. For me this is between Fedor and Jones (maybe Silva too if his Pride loses were rigged lol), but MMA is a young sport, others would surpass them very soon probably

Last edited:
It's really between Fedor and GSP. Jones has the PED suspensions which take him out of the running IMO.

That was sarcasm. For me this is between Fedor and Jones (maybe Silva too if his Pride loses were rigged lol), but MMA is a young sport, others would surpass them very soon probably

The majority of people voted GSP. Jones arguably lost his last 2 fights, most people thought he lost to Reyes and he popped twice for PEDS. Sorry but no, Jones had to cheat to beat Cormier, a guy literally half his size. Thats ridiculous. If you are the GOAT why do you need to cheat against a guy you already are much bigger than?

Fedor is a decent pick and for me hes #2 behind GSP at #1 but he did lose to Werdum, Henderson and Bigfoot Silva. You can argue he wasnt in his prime but he was only what, 33 and 34 for those fights? Thats not that old, especially for a heavyweight fighter.

What exactly is your argument against GSP? Because for me, hes clearly #1, but Jones drug charges and his close fight to Reyes and split decision vs Thiago Santos how can you say hes the GOAT?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back