All Time GOAT poll

I did Fedor, as im not sure what OP means.

Fedor up until his string of "out of prime" losses was GOAT for me. GSP can be bc hes stopped competing before the loses came.

i still view Fedors loses to wedum and hendo iffy, as he was beating ass until those quick finishes. now, i just cross my fingers every time he gets in the cage.

Wasnt he only 33 and 34 during his string of losses? You cant really call that out of prime, especially for a heavyweight.

I'm not discrediting Fedor at all, I love him as a fighter and his entrance music could give you goosebumps but because of those losses and not seeing him in the UFC like GSP/Jones I have to rank GSP #1.

The majority of people voted GSP. Jones arguably lost his last 2 fights, most people thought he lost to Reyes and he popped twice for PEDS. Sorry but no, Jones had to cheat to beat Cormier, a guy literally half his size. Thats ridiculous. If you are the GOAT why do you need to cheat against a guy you already are much bigger than?

Fedor is a decent pick and for me hes #2 behind GSP at #1 but he did lose to Werdum, Henderson and Bigfoot Silva. You can argue he wasnt in his prime but he was only what, 33 and 34 for those fights? Thats not that old, especially for a heavyweight fighter.

What exactly is your argument against GSP? Because for me, hes clearly #1, but Jones drug charges and his close fight to Reyes and split decision vs Thiago Santos how can you say hes the GOAT?
Jones here is the most hated, they are not objective and they are not judges. Cormier had the same weight or more.

GSP lost to Serra for TKO and lost to Matt Hughes by sub, thats like Fedor during his best moment been submitted by Mark Coleman. I think no one thought GSP was the best during Fedor and Silva's reign

Last edited:
GSP avoided a rematch with Hendricks and hand picked a soft champion in Michael Bisping to win the middle weight title.

I will take Fedor as my GOAT. He fought anyone, anywhere, at anytime. In his prime he wiped out the heavyweight division, a weight class with very large and powerful men where 1 punch can end a fight. He was undefeated as well for many many years.

GSP took the road of least resistance. Fedor who could have easily fought at middleweight with his frame. Instead, he hit the weight room and went after heavweights; the most dangerous division. Fedor took the road of most resistance. :)

GSP avoided a rematch with Hendricks and hand picked a soft champion in Michael Bisping to win the middle weight title.

I will take Fedor as my GOAT. He fought anyone, anywhere, at anytime. In his prime he wiped out the heavyweight division, a weight class with very large and powerful men where 1 punch can end a fight. He was undefeated as well for many many years.

GSP took the road of least resistance. Fedor who could have easily fought at middleweight with his frame. Instead, he hit the weight room and went after heavweights; the most dangerous division. Fedor took the road of most resistance. :)

The delusion is strong with this one

The delusion is strong with this one

GSP avoided a rematch with Hendricks. He also avoided a dream fight with Anderson Silva when both were in their primes. This is not an opinion, this is a fact. GSP avoided key fights where he was in danger of losing. Fedor on the other hand fought everyone including multiple former UFC heavyweight champions and he beat them too. These are all facts. Deal with it. :)

Last edited:
Not nearly as much. GSPs haters for the most part acknowledge he is great. Jons haters act like his reign never happened.
I think Jones haters question whether his success would be the same without the obvious PED usage.
GSP haters only acknowledge he’s just good enough to make their arguments seem sincere. In the meantime, they act as if his clean record is more damning than the guys that actually popped for PEDs.

I have GSP and Jones at the very top, but Fedor and Anderson should be very close. These 4 are at the very top of the mountain. Arguments are be made left and right every week to try to position one above the others, but honestly, it is so debatable and depends on what you value the most. For me D.Jonhson is too small to be considered GOAT, but he definitly have a place in P4P discussions.

BTW, I am surprised that Anderson is not doing better in the poll.

Also, why is Also still in these poll. It is like still arguing that BJ penn is the goat. We know now that him or Aldo ain't. There are no argument left for them. Can a GOAT have such shitty cardio that they would always loose a 5th round vs decent competition?

Lol. This thread was pretty much solved on the first page. Stats speak for themselves. GSP is one of the few guys that made this a sport instead of a circus. Biggest talent is Jones, Ultimate badass is Fedor.

Back