All Time GOAT poll

hate to be that guy but Khabib was a totally shit to the GOAT when he rightfully criticised children having full contact MMA bouts (you know children fighting the alleged dictators sons). I like Khabib but he can’t lace fedors boots
I dont remember Khabib saying anything bad to him about that. I know he is friendly with both parties,and it was probably an uncomfortable situation to be in.

I’m not sure about the goat but he is still active and has been stinking up the joint for a half dozen years now.
Fedor is on to you.

200.gif

Are you dumb? Ever heard of weight classes? Greg Hardy can kill Jose Aldo, does that make him a more accomplished fighter than Aldo?

Doesn't matter, at the end HW is king.

Fedor fought at HW which any of those HW he beat would hurt Khabib.

You can't be goat if you're not the HW. This is true even in boxing.

I like Khabib too. Just have to keep it real.lol.

Jon Jones is goat

Its GSP or Jones based off their championship reigns and their strength of schedule. I give a nod to GSP, I think people dismiss how great some of his wins were due to several factors (like him not being much of a finisher or the fact that he came to prominence much earlier than Jones so we've seen all the guys he beat become washed up already skewing perspectives).

Guys like Thiago Alves pre brain injury smashing Koscheck, Hughes and going on like a 6 or 7 fight winstreak to the title. A killer striker with amazing takedown defense and the cardio to go a hard 15 minutes shown. Shields was a top 10 pound for pound guy in his prime with a legendary resume (Okami, Woodley, Maia, Hendo, Sakurai, Lawler, Kampmann, Daley, Condit). Fitch had an 8 fight win streak with multiple top 10 wins going into the GSP fight and continued to be impressive for years after the GSP loss too. Hughes is arguably the second best WW champion of all time and GSP beat him twice, still in Hughes prime. Penn largely considered the second greatest LW of all time fought GSP twice in his prime as well, people say he beat up a LW...How many MWs did Jones beat up, morons? Chael? Vitor? Rashad? Machida....All fought at MW, shit Shogun easily could have too. And the Hendricks decision? I scored it 48-47 GSP, it was definitely controversially and Hendricks won his rounds way more convincingly but fucking Jones has just as shakey decisions vs Gus, Santos and Reyes...Hendricks also was unbelievable on his run to the title, the KO of Fitch and Kampmann were insane, he beat Koscheck and Condit. Diaz was on like a 12 fight winstreak and everyone had him in the top 10 pound for pound when he came to the UFC too. Condit beat tons of top 10 guys enroute to his title shot vs GSP, is a legend and was the last WEC champ (Ellenberger, Rory, Hyun Kim, Diaz) if you werent watching MMA back then to know how good these guys were, your opinion means so little. Remember, wait to evaluate guys like Usman, Colby, Edwards etc until the sum of their career is up and theyve fought years at a championship/contender Level...these guys have 15 pro fights lmao, wait until they have 25-40 pro fights, experience lingering brain issues, have major wars, knee surgeries etc.

Just, GSP to me, beat the best opponents, gave up the fewest rounds, won the title, lost it, got it back and defended it 9 times them retired. His return vs Bisping means little to me, if he defended vs Whittaker and won I'd have dropped my jaw though.

MASTER FEDOR

is his name

and being impossible to defeat in his prime...is his game.

i miss pride fighting .. top fighters ..
when pride shut down i just stopped spending money on ufc fights
i always watched pride and ufc .. I HAD TO but just watching ufc by itself and no pride .. i get claustrophobia
i started getting into it but then i listned to this stupid interview by Tom Eirkson he says " ufc is wrestlers heaven "
its not
fedor in a cage in his prime .. hmmm when he fought that BJJ he got sloppy .. he totally screwed up his career .. fedor has kicked Nogs ass several times getting out of submission holds are like second nature to him
the problem is once you lose a fight and you are a champion its like you dont care anymore its like you are not just you anymore
when he fought dan henderson he already lost two fights in a cage ; he was like had his morale sucked out of him .. if he had fought dan in his first cage fight those punches would not even hurt him he would get up like nothing .. its amazing how some people can just endure enormous amounts of pain and then .. i dont know ..

i miss pride fighting .. top fighters ..
when pride shut down i just stopped spending money on ufc fights
i always watched pride and ufc .. I HAD TO but just watching ufc by itself and no pride .. i get claustrophobia
i started getting into it but then i listned to this stupid interview by Tom Eirkson he says " ufc is wrestlers heaven "
its not
fedor in a cage in his prime .. hmmm when he fought that BJJ he got sloppy .. he totally screwed up his career .. fedor has kicked Nogs ass several times getting out of submission holds are like second nature to him
the problem is once you lose a fight and you are a champion its like you dont care anymore its like you are not just you anymore
when he fought dan henderson he already lost two fights in a cage ; he was like had his morale sucked out of him .. if he had fought dan in his first cage fight those punches would not even hurt him he would get up like nothing .. its amazing how some people can just endure enormous amounts of pain and then .. i dont know ..
Most fighters arent the same when they lose after a extraordinary long streak of winning

o yeah . his best wins where nog and cro cop
thats it ?
but we gotta praise him for being unbeaten for a long time
thats crazy to achieve though
against cans

Fedor continued for too long.

He would have been the undisputed GOAT, had he called it a carrer in 2008 or so. But he didn't. So he's gotta be content with being in contention, and he's rivalled or surpassed by the likes of Jon Jones.

Back