Social Almost 10,000 migrants living under bridge in Del Rio

What’s the wall going to do you goof?
Learn to multiquote so to not clog up threads with your drivel...

I'll give you two things a wall might do then you tell us one, deal?

One, a wall might deter desperate hordes from attempting to take advantage of this country and the porous border...

Two, it will be an initial hurdle used as a metaphor for the challenges overcome when breaking the laws of the country you want to take advantage of...

The wall can be symbolic or figurative but needs to be enforced for the future of this country and the world!

What’s the wall going to do you goof?

Lol how does it cost society in the long run?

I hope so long live Biden and Harris!

Won’t happen keep dreaming you dreamer you.

Yeah since the border before him was Impenetrable!

Naw just let them be free in the land of the free.

Texas isn’t going to do crap about it.

Have you never tried a multi-quote?

Or are you really this retarded?

The majority of politicians (regardless of R or D) really don't want to fix the problem. Both sides can run on what they will do to fix it, get votes and not fix it. These photographs and videos of people suffering is good PR for campaigns and getting $$$.

The true fix would probably be for 1st world countries to stop messing around with third world countries for personal gain. Maybe that would stop people from leaving them. No country is poor, just the people.
democrats and republicans care more about israel getting money than defending this country from invasion

So the whole whip was not true an it was only the reins on the horse.

Creepy Joe and the rest have fucked this up. Most of them were established in South America and took Creepy Joe at his word to come on over.

Learn to multiquote so to not clog up threads with your drivel...

I'll give you two things a wall might do then you tell us one, deal?

One, a wall might deter desperate hordes from attempting to take advantage of this country and the porous border...

Two, it will be an initial hurdle used as a metaphor for the challenges overcome when breaking the laws of the country you want to take advantage of...

The wall can be symbolic or figurative but needs to be enforced for the future of this country and the world!
You’re living in a Hollywood movie playa.

I really am in Awe that the Biden administration could possibly survive something so blatantly racist. Mexicans, Central Americans and Afghans OK, Black Haitians not ok? I mean I do not disagree with what they are doing, but I disagree with the picking and choosing. I cant see it being anything other than racism? Anyone have an idea on how they spin this?
How about the fact that we just can’t keep taking everyone that shows up at our door step??

How about the fact that we just can’t keep taking everyone that shows up at our door step??
Do not disagree. Financially and socially it hurts both countries. Immigration should be done legally, or for families seeking asylum from persecution. Young single males need to stay and work to fix the issues where they are. The UN is a powerless shit organization, that’s purpose should be to work to fix the nations that have mass exodus. We already give billions in aid but do a crap job of seeing where it goes.​

Is there almost anything they wont lie about in this admin?

our state media (Canada) was quite happy to run with this narrative, though they did respond to claims that agents used whips, they never questioned whether “whipping” happened, and are extremely focused on the fact that Border Patrol agents ride horses, just like people in the past who did bad things, which is apparently the most important part of the story, perhaps the ONLY part of the story in their view.

Creepy Joe and the democrats keep fucking up. The mid terms should be interesting.

Back