Always Be Ready: An Urban Guide To Legal Weapons Use Episode 1

Kravjutsu

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm putting together a new series of tutorial and discussion threads on the use of every day items that can be used for weapons on the street for self defence (Only!) without any legal issues when carrying.

This week we will be looking at the cane/walking stick. A great weapon with numerous strike/grapple points. It can be used to jab, smash, swing, grip, trap, hyperextend and is of course of no legal consequence to be in possession of.

The following are examples of the deviating use of this exceptional tool when in the right hands. If you want detailed break downs then let me know.

As you can see, a lethal and legal weapon when used for SELF DEFENCE.

no trolls please, adult discussion only

-Krav-Jutsu

The use of lethal force is rarely needed. The use of legal force is rarely not.

Many uses and is a great, inconspicuous tool

Ignore advice then, not sport fighting therefore nobody cares.

Ok no need to be rude on the threads with no responses.

Majority of this forum is firearms related. Not a lot of interest for most of us on non firearm weapons.

My advice for your ongoing videos, if those first couple are produced by you, find a better location. Looks very basement neckbeardy and will turn people off your content.

Majority of this forum is firearms related. Not a lot of interest for most of us on non firearm weapons.

My advice for your ongoing videos, if those first couple are produced by you, find a better location. Looks very basement neckbeardy and will turn people off your content.

The content belongs on

36383569_1704479346332335_196787447223287808_n.jpg

Was this filmed in Le Chiffre's sex dungeon after he took the rope to James Bond?

If you are unable to take advice on a weapon that involves skill (point and click guns don't count btw) then keep scrolling

You're a neck beard. Talking about point and click bb guns on an internet forum. There is a thing called the army that you can join to get training sometimes

You're a neck beard. Talking about point and click bb guns on an internet forum. There is a thing called the army that you can join to get training sometimes

He is military and police.

Lol at point and click "bb" guns and them not involving skill.

Your basement dwelling videos that wouldn't work in real life are hilarious. Lol at those videos of an old man's walking cane with that fake choreographed nonsense showing skill. As I said, belong on mcdojolife. Slow motion catch the arm, chin up leaning forward, no guard waiting for that follow up left. Or simply a push or body check to knock you over. Had you shown a way to create distance get up out if that extremely vulnerable position and then followed that up with escrima type techniques I would have probably given it a like.

I was more hopeful for the staff video but it was mostly aesthetic spinning nonsense. There are plenty of legitimate techniques for a staff.

{<doc}{<jordan}

You don't know shit about who you're quoting.

Also.

10 years kendo experience
6 years Muay Thai
7 years BJJ
6 years MMA

And I'm Asian so I'm genetically pre-disposed to blades. Get the fuck out of here at guns not needing skill.

Ok this thread is bringing the laughs now.
I've noticed since moving to Utah and living with my buddy that is an infantry vet my shit-talking/ripping people skills have either improved or I just don't care if people judge them anymore.

Called some teamkiller last night in Rainbow Six Siege a Queefster McDouchebag.

I think TS should have this thread moved to the main portion of the StandUp forum. Seems more relevant there.

{<doc}{<jordan}

You don't know shit about who you're quoting.

Also.

10 years kendo experience
6 years Muay Thai
7 years BJJ
6 years MMA

And I'm Asian so I'm genetically pre-disposed to blades. Get the fuck out of here at guns not needing skill.

Been in sport martial arts for 29 years and a you think an actor shooting at targets should make me impressed by you?

I'll pass thanks.

Back