Always Be Ready: An Urban Guide To Legal Weapons Use Episode 1

How shit is it when you brag about am alleged assault on an internet forum with no evidence

There are plenty of great posters on these subforums with various backgrounds as amateur and professional martial artists/boxers, as well as a plethora of military and law enforcement.

One thing seems apparent though, and that is that my fucking 10 year old boy and 5 year old daughter have probably been in more aggressive confrontations than your Walter Mitty shite that you are trying to propagate around here.

Last edited:
There are plenty of great posters on these subforums with various backgrounds as amateur and professional martial artists/boxers, as well as a plethora of military and law enforcement.

One thing seems apparent though, and that is that my fucking 10 year old boy and 5 year old daughter have probably been in more aggressive confrontations than your Walter Mitty shite that you are trying to propagate around here.

This is true, I am a Walter Mitty. I do claim experience of being in the army online with only some random photos as proof.

Lol at 'plethora' of law enforcement and army. Bet the real police have loads of spare time to be a troll in internet forums ...

I'll remember that next time I take my cane with me.

In 60 years. ;)

This is true, I am a Walter Mitty. I do claim experience of being in the army online with only some random photos as proof.

Lol at 'plethora' of law enforcement and army. Bet the real police have loads of spare time to be a troll in internet forums ...

So no-one in the world in these professions has time for, or uses the internet. Please shower us with more of your real world knowledge....

So no-one in the world in these professions has time for, or uses the internet. Please shower us with more of your real world knowledge....

WELL I TRIED TO PASS ON SOME KNOWLEDGE BUT YOY ALL STARTED TRYING TO MAKE OUT LIKE YOU KNEW BETTER.

It was an awesome bar brawl. I'm sure his first priority is to join this forum to discuss something from 15 years ago with a fuckwit named @Kravjutsu.

I can attest however, that his strategy was thus:

Proceed to drink cider in a bar in southern England for around 10 hours. The next step is to get into an altercation with a group of locals in the area inside the bar. While your friends are fighting it out, scoot along the bar on your stool while trying to bash the shit out of the nearest available local twat.
<45>
That sounds like it was an awesome sight to behold.

Well I TRIED TO PASS ON SOME KNOWLEDGE BUT YOY ALL STARTED TRYING TO MAKE OUT LIKE YOU KNEW BETTER.

I'm sorry, dude, but you totally outed yourself as a wannabe not only by posting a bunch of nonsense but by your embarrassing emotional outbursts. Anyone who's undergone the sort of intense training that you claim to have & who's an instructor in the said combative system wouldn't be so butthurt by being an outcast on a Karate forum. Yet here you are throwing another tantrum.
Get a grip, man.

<45>
That sounds like it was an awesome sight to behold.

He's a good mate...he'd go drinking and then instead of risking not turning up for range days at work, he'd sleep on the ground outside the armory so that he'd DEFINITELY be woken up by us in the morning lol

He's a good mate...he'd go drinking and then instead of risking not turning up for range days at work, he'd sleep on the ground outside the armory so that he'd DEFINITELY be woken up by us in the morning lol

So he was an unreliable, violent alcoholic?

Oh yea, and one of the greatest people I've had the privilege of working with. Got any more stories about sticks for us mate?

No because I'm pro-self defence. Meaning that I don't seek out unskilled alternations

Back