Always Be Ready: An Urban Guide To Legal Weapons Use Episode 1

No because I'm pro-self defence. Meaning that I don't seek out unskilled alternations

What are "alternations"?
I'm going to assume that you meant altercations. And, I seriously doubt whether you've ever been in a violent altercation in your adult life. For Pete's sake, pal, you can't even get into a written exchange with someone without getting all flustered & misspelling things. So, why don't you just chill out & admit that you're not the "master of killing arts" that you claim to be & that there's no such thing as "Kravjutsu".
Then, maybe hang out & try to learn something from the real experts.
I don't mean to gang up on you but your claims are just silly & if you carry yourself remotely in the same way in real life as you do here on Sherdog you could find yourself in some serious trouble.

Last edited:
What's are "alternations"?
I'm going to assume that you meant altercations. And, I seriously doubt whether you've ever been in a violent altercation in your adult life. For Pete's sake, pal, you can't even get into a written exchange with someone without getting all flustered & misspelling things. So, why don't you just chill out & admit that you're not the "master of killing arts" that you claim to be & that there's no such thing as "Kravjutsu".
Then, maybe hang out & try to learn something from the real experts.
I don't mean to gang up on you but your claims are just silly & if you carry yourself remotely in the same way in real life as you do here on Sherdog you could find yourself in some serious trouble.

With who?

With who?

Basically, anyone who's looking for more trouble than you're capable of handling.
If you go around claiming to be a "master of killing arts" IRL someone is bound to call you on it sooner or later & that individual just might be a whole lot tougher & a whole lot meaner than you are. Then what are you going to do? Especially if you don't have your jo staff with you?

Back