Am I injury prone?

I consider myself injury prone, each injury is another puzzle. Getting a good physio (she also works for a professional football club) was a big step forward. My lower back is "managed" my toes "managed" my shoulder cured, my neck cured and my elbow a work in progress managed now but hopefully cured soon.

Nothing beats good medical advice but it's hard to come by... And expensive

Do you think the healing properties of bpc 157 or any other peptides are permanent when it comes to healing soft tissue? I've read that the anti inflammatory properties of it are temporary and go away once you get off of it

It's likely a combination of both. My elbow feels a lot better. However since I stopped some pain returned/increased. But the difference between what I was enduring for 6 months and now is day and night. I am not quite 100% but even if I am at 80-90%, I'll take that.

Stop eating sugar and try intermittent fasting. Doing both stopped a load of joint pain i had from exercise. I dont know how they work but they did. I was able to effectively double the frequency for lifting.

Eating sugar can cause inflammation. Fasting induces a myriad of positive changes in the body from reducing inflammation,increasing hgh, possibly increasing test (through LH) , lowers insulin resistance, etc...so I can understand why doing these two things and nothing else could help with joint issues.

Do I naturally just have weak tendons or ligaments or something? I'm 30 years old, and here is a list of injuries and ailments that are currently plaguing me. I've had to really cut back on my activity in the past 2 years after I used to be really active.

Shoulders: Recently I dislocated my shoulder and had to get surgery for a torn labrum. My other shoulder also has issues as well, lots of popping and clicking in my infraspinatus and supraspinatus and also general aggravation in that area.

Knees: Patellar tendinitis/jumper's knee for over a year that won't go away.

Wrists: I have worn down tfcc in my left wrist, as well as ecu tendinitis and some degeneration of my scapholunate. Both wrists have some carpal tunnel.

Elbows: Clicking, popping and locking up in both elbows. I am no longer able to do skullcrushers without pain

Back: Sometimes a I get a stinging pain in my spine near midback when turning or bending to my sides

Achilles tendons: In the last year I have also been dealing with pain in my achilles tendons, especially when doing calf raises or walking barefoot

Is it normal for a person my age to have this much discomfort with my joints? Is there a certain rep range that is best for joint health and injury prevention? I was doing a lot of high rep stuff because I feel it's better for martial arts but I wonder if the repetitive motions are bad for injuries

It's hard to say from what you posted here. Many times it's not that your "injury prone", you've just performed exercises incorrectly and have placed to much pressure on the joints and tendons. It's tough to determine from what you write here.

One other issue that I come across is guys who are lifting way too heavy for what their tendons can endure at the time. Or simply overtraining without resting. There has to be a gradual uptick in training intensity, or else your body will break down quickly.

On the supplement side of things, many of the guys I train take Sam-E which is a sulfate that decreases joint discomfort.

If I was training you, I'd have to see exactly how you were performing your exercises, and I'm sure there would be A LOT of things you were doing incorrectly, based on what you type here.

for tendon ligament tear issues, even with peptides it won't regrow to as original condition simply because the body is not able to replace the original collagen tissue and it will be heal with a type 3 scar tissue. peptides simply could make it heal faster. what i find is that a good diet and lots of activity heal your body faster.
when i had a severely sprained ankle, each every step of stairs hurt like mad, i went to work in the morning, and lots of moving around doing moving IT site work sweating, by midnight i was sprinting without pain.
when i had a deep cut, lots of cardio actually made the cut heal faster (just anedocte feeling i guess)
our body isnt meant to be overused the limit. every part of our body is fragile. we are not like apes and chimpanzees. we use tools by nature.

just train within your limits and you will be fine
i myself have a few injuries before, torn chest tendon (permanent deformed chest now probably about 90% of original strength), loose ankles lots of sprains, bad lower back disc bulge (affecting my gait and posture), surgery due to a wrist bone fracture dislocation (permanent 2 rotated fingers). probably abit of dislocated shoulder (was young back then but my left shoulder collar bone seem wider than my right)
Thats what life is, as man, if we push out of comfort zone be it football, mma, rock climbing, there is always a risk of serious injury.

Back