Am I the only one who scored woodley vs burns a draw ?

TheIconTheSmooth

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I gave woodley the 4th and 5th. 1 and 2 was burns but third was a toss up with alot of stalling. I think it was a draw imo

upload_2020-5-30_23-19-15.gif He was the last leg of my 7 fight parlay. No round was remotely close.

You deserve to be banned because you're clearly a troll account that doesn't even attempt to be funny

Round 4 was the most lopsided outside of the 1st

I thought Soldiamato was bad to be a judge. Now I got a relief knowing he might be bad but not the worst.

How to change thread starting belts from purple belt to black belt now :D

That Wonderboy fight is old. He doesn't even look like Burns

I'm serious though. As much as burns was the aggressive one. Woodley blocked alot and had him on the cage
There was no way any of those rounds can even be considered close. Maybe round 5 if we're being super generous. You said Woodley won round 4, which was clearly won by Burns...

Woodley won every round 10-7. Woodley won 10-7 in every round against Usman too. He got robbed twice in a row.

What is people’s fascination with being underneath means yur losing? If a hungry great white shark is under you does that mean the shark is losing just cuz it’s on bottom?

Must be a toll account or Woodley's mom.

I gave woodley the 4th and 5th. 1 and 2 was burns but third was a toss up with alot of stalling. I think it was a draw imo
Take it easy bro. I don't know why so many people drink so much while watching mma fights. Definitely effects their mental judgement.
In TS's case, permanent mental defects.

Shevchenko was also robbed if we're being honest.

Back