News AMC FNG: Andrey Koreshkov vs Adriano Rodriguez Set For Feb 23

Koreshkov wants to fight Albert Tumenov.
Thats a great fight to make but I doubt Tumenov wants to risk losing to Koreshkov and risk not re-signing with the UFC.

Tumenov is re-signing with the UFC as soon as his visa is sorted from what I've been told.
I've heard about it too. But recently, Tumenov began to challenge Shlemenko, Mineev. Apparently this is why Koreshkov decided to fight him. Shlemenko is his teammate after all.

Thats a great fight to make but I doubt Tumenov wants to risk losing to Koreshkov and risk not re-signing with the UFC.

It is rather Koreshkov's desire to fight Tumenov. Albert has not yet answered on this matter.

Mineev would be a crazy fight to push for, best MW outside the UFC imo.

this shit tomorrow

also RCC

Last edited:

Koreshkov took it via armbar. I hope he resolves he contract issues so we can either see him in Bellator soon against J. Jackson, Neiman Gracie, Amosov, MVP etc. or he can sign with the UFC.

Koreshkov said that his opponent damaged a nerve in his leg, he stopped feeling anything in his leg and he thinks that if fight lasted longer he would lose, because he would not be able to fight in the 2 round.

Koreshkov took it via armbar. I hope he resolves he contract issues so we can either see him in Bellator soon against J. Jackson, Neiman Gracie, Amosov, MVP etc. or he can sign with the UFC.

Issues? From what I've seen in his interview he has standard problem that now faces a lot of Russian fighters -- visa. Visa is expired while embassy doesn't work (I think) so to get visa you need to travel to some other country and apply there. And traveling is not easy because of pandemic.

Nice win from Koreshkov. Would be great to see him back in Bellator or even go to UFC. I think he’d shock a lot of ppl if he went to UFC.

Koreshkov said that his opponent damaged a nerve in his leg, he stopped feeling anything in his leg and he thinks that if fight lasted longer he would lose, because he would not be able to fight in the 2 round.

Issues? From what I've seen in his interview he has standard problem that now faces a lot of Russian fighters -- visa. Visa is expired while embassy doesn't work (I think) so to get visa you need to travel to some other country and apply there. And traveling is not easy because of pandemic.
Yes, I meant that issue and I think he only has a fight left on his contract, so I guess he needs to re-negotiate or fight out his contract.

BTW, do you know anything about Shabily moving to Bellator instead of the UFC?

Yes, I meant that issue and I think he only has a fight left on his contract, so I guess he needs to re-negotiate or fight out his contract.

BTW, do you know anything about Shabily moving to Bellator instead of the UFC?
I posted here something, it was from a video interview with Shabliy and I have a strong dislike towards stuff like podcasts, videos interviews and stuff like that.
So it was something like that -- UFC offered him to be a replacement in a fight against Jingliang, he agreed but Jingliang said no. So he was a free agent and I'm pretty sure said something like that he will wait which promotion will be faster to offer him a contract.

I posted here something, it was from a video interview with Shabliy and I have a strong dislike towards stuff like podcasts, videos interviews and stuff like that.
So it was something like that -- UFC offered him to be a replacement in a fight against Jingliang, he agreed but Jingliang said no. So he was a free agent and I'm pretty sure said something like that he will wait which promotion will be faster to offer him a contract.
Oh yes, I remember the interview you mention. Thanks for the info. The UFC dropped the ball bad with him.

Pretty decent fight, has Koreshkov left Bellator or are they letting him do this one outside his contract?

Just noticed Zuluzinho is also on this card. {<Mcgoat}

Andrey has to much talent for Bellator, it's all about dad bods and Irish fighters with has 2-3 on their record and also headlining two female fighters with approx 2-3 fights in their Dublin event.

Andrey has to much talent for Bellator, it's all about dad bods and Irish fighters with has 2-3 on their record and also headlining two female fighters with approx 2-3 fights in their Dublin event.
What are you talking about? The WW division is amazing in Bellator and he's not even the best there.

Mike Jackson 1-1 (0-1 as amateur also) is fighting Dean Barry 3-1 in UFC. Go watch that instead

What are you talking about? The WW division is amazing in Bellator and he's not even the best there.

Mike Jackson 1-1 (0-1 as amateur also) is fighting Dean Barry 3-1 in UFC. Go watch that instead

I don't think you and Yrat are going to find common ground on Bellator bro. It's the most pro-Bellator poster on the board talking to the most anti-Bellator poster on the board.

I don't think you and Yrat are going to find common ground on Bellator bro. It's the most pro-Bellator poster on the board talking to the most anti-Bellator poster on the board.
Haha I know. There is a guy even worse than him (Memeojima) or something like that. You probably know him <45>

Oh look, it's Andrey Koreshkov, another Welterweight fighter that fought in Bellator that somehow Bellator staff and MVP and his staff managed to not match up against MVP.

https://www.sherdog.com/events/Bellator-240-McCourt-vs-Ruis-83191

Second best MMA-promotion promotes two decen female fighters? When have you ever see that in main event in UFC?

Two years ago Bellator did Cro Cop vs Roy Nelson 2 for some reason, nobody cares but instead of signing real talent they just do not care.

In this case with Andrey Koreshkov he should never fight for Russia, that means Bellator gives not shit about talents.

Will we ever see MVP vs Yaroslav Amosov? Hell no, Yaroslav is to talented.

https://www.sherdog.com/events/Bellator-240-McCourt-vs-Ruis-83191

Second best MMA-promotion promotes two decen female fighters? When have you ever see that in main event in UFC?

Two years ago Bellator did Cro Cop vs Roy Nelson 2 for some reason, nobody cares but instead of signing real talent they just do not care.

In this case with Andrey Koreshkov he should never fight for Russia, that means Bellator gives not shit about talents.

Will we ever see MVP vs Yaroslav Amosov? Hell no, Yaroslav is to talented.
Koreshkov said after the fight that Bellator is interested in him and often asks him about his situation with visa. If you don't know getting American visa is a problem for Russian fighters for a year or something. From what I understand -- you can't get it in Russia so you need to travel to some other country and it's not that easy because of pandemic.

Koreshkov said after the fight that Bellator is interested in him and often asks him about his situation with visa. If you don't know getting American visa is a problem for Russian fighters for a year or something. From what I understand -- you can't get it in Russia so you need to travel to some other country and it's not that easy because of pandemic.
Koreshkov would have been an ideal fight for J. Jackson instead of Neiman Gracie. The only legit match up for Koreshkov right now, I think would be Berkhamov. MVP should be fighting Larkin, Daley is fighting Homasi, and Amosov is possibly fighting for the title, so Berkhamov makes sense.

Back