International American Alt-Right Spreads to China via Chinese Americans

Orgasmo

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
We can expect Chinese version of Proud Boys any day now.
“Like their counterparts in the English-speaking sphere, this small but growing community also rejects the liberal paradigm and identity-based rights – similar to what is called ‘alt-right’ in the US context,” Fang noted, adding that in the Chinese context, the discourse often comprises what he considers anti-feminist ideas, xenophobia, Islamophobia, racism and Han-ethnicity chauvinism.

Islamophobia is the main topic among China’s alt-right, Fang and Yang’s research found. Anti-feminism is another issue frequently discussed by the Chinese online alt-right. Many of the issues, they found, were brought in by US-based Chinese immigrants feeling disillusioned by the progressive agenda set by the American left.
Alt-right finds new partners in hate on China’s internet | China | The Guardian

China is going to explode in our lifetimes, and it will not be just economically, but socially, and it's going to be one hell of a ride. I can only imagine the incel problem over in China.

They will only protest and spread narratives the CCP approves of.

The whole reason the US has an Alt-Right is because the grass roots rightwing and Palecons feels the establishment right doesn't care about conservatives, that the GOP establishment has been taken over by the Neocons, is tacitly open borders and doesn't care about heritage Americans.

In China the government is pro Han nationalism, so it doesn't make sense to have an Alt-Right there as Alt-Right views are the mainstream views and officially sanctioned views.

The whole reason the US has an Alt-Right is because the grass roots rightwing and Palecons feels the establishment right doesn't care about conservatives, that the GOP establishment has been taken over by the Neocons, is tacitly open borders and doesn't care about heritage Americans.

They aren't wrong. The establishment right only cares about lowering taxes for corporations and deregulation. Traditional conservatism has been taking Ls for decades. This is why I think it was so easy for Trump to take over the party.

Democratic voters for the most part are still satisfied with their party's mediocrity and have been winning on social issues so Bernie Sanders wasn't able to have the same success.

China is going to explode in our lifetimes, and it will not be just economically, but socially, and it's going to be one hell of a ride. I can only imagine the incel problem over in China.
Somewhat surprised that Xi hasn't busted out with a ridiculous blonde comb over...to be replaced today with Lo Pan Biden face. China steals everything else, Xi is being anti China basically by not ripping off our presidential looks.

They aren't wrong. The establishment right only cares about lowering taxes for corporations and deregulation. Traditional conservatism has been taking Ls for decades. This is why I think it was so easy for Trump to take over the party.

Democratic voters for the most part are still satisfied with their party's mediocrity and have been winning on social issues so Bernie Sanders wasn't able to have the same success.
Well I didn't say they were wrong; just made an observation as to why the Alt-Right exists.

"They reject identity based rights". Oh the humanity!

Is it the Chinese equivalent of the same anti media, bureaucracy and shills for billionaires, that the media goes full steam ahead and scream "racist" hatemongers because they can't admit that it's them that the people dislike and don't trust? They can't actually defend themselves against accusations of being shills and propagandists, so the strategy is just to call them "haters" and pretend it isn't them they're talking about.

Han nationalism wasn't brought to China by Chinese Americans, LMAO. The first Chinese state was literally founded on Han nationalism FFS.
This. So much this. Bet the media will retroactive apply this. They will claim that white people are to blame for Han supremacy and will do all kinds of mental gymnastics to justify it

I'm calling bullshit on this. Other than maybe anti-feminism, what's being described is China-China. No Alt-anything.

The so-called "alt right" is just a label that predominantly Western leftist control freaks have applied to a worldwide trend of largely nationalistic people bucking against the globalist system.
The "alt right" hardly even exists, outside of people just accepting the label because it's been stuck to them so often and they're getting tired of fending it off. In reality, it's such a broad and generic label, it's only purpose is to circumvent genuine understanding of issues.

The "queen of the alt right" in my country is a former anti-apartheid and women's rights activist, for fuck's sake. The label tells you more about the person saying it than it does about the person it's said of.

The only thing that "spread from America" is the idiotic label that comes with Western Leftist thought. And, like most things that come out of the contemporary Western left, it's worthless for facilitating anything but division.

Last edited:
Based. Always happy to hear a bunch of contras dealing with the communist bandits.

Wait ... the paragraph you quoted doesn't even talk about anti-communism. Nevermind. They are worthless then.

Back