International American Alt-Right Spreads to China via Chinese Americans

Don't see much issue, is'nt China already designing a country that's pretty rightwing compatible?

-uber nationalistic
-value be ethnically homogenous
-value traditional family roles
-hard take on law/rules
-no woke
-stomp on not liked minorities
-stomp on rioters

On most stuff american and chinese communism push for opposite worlds

Unless these hardcore alt-right chinese want some capitalism fuck yeah, the right of buy bunch of assault rifles, REALLY hates mask, or start a crusade for teh Jesus, i don't see much room for complain tbh

It won't happen, because two Wongs don't make a right

Two Wongs don't make a white. There will be no alt-right in the land of rice.

Thank you for coming to Def Jam Poetry Slam. I'm your host, Quantavious Doolittle. Coming to the stage next, please welcome Trajik (His)story.

The "queen of the alt right" in my country is a former anti-apartheid and women's rights activist, for fuck's sake. The label tells you more about the person saying it than it does about the person it's said of.

This is much too thoughtful to be posted in the War Room.

I really can't see how any non white western nation can have an alt right when they all naturally push for national "supremacy" of the majority demographic. The push of minority egalitarism is pretty much an exclusive feature of white nations in the west.

The so-called "alt right" is just a label that predominantly Western leftist control freaks have applied to a worldwide trend of largely nationalistic people bucking against the globalist system.
The "alt right" hardly even exists, outside of people just accepting the label because it's been stuck to them so often and they're getting tired of fending it off. In reality, it's such a broad and generic label, it's only purpose is to circumvent genuine understanding of issues.

The "queen of the alt right" in my country is a former anti-apartheid and women's rights activist, for fuck's sake. The label tells you more about the person saying it than it does about the person it's said of.

The only thing that "spread from America" is the idiotic label that comes with Western Leftist thought. And, like most things that come out of the contemporary Western left, it's worthless for facilitating anything but division.

Out of likes. Solid post.

Well the MAGA hats were already made in China, so...

China is going to explode in our lifetimes, and it will not be just economically, but socially, and it's going to be one hell of a ride. I can only imagine the incel problem over in China.

They are shipping them off to central Asia and sub-Sahara Africa, where their 60 million single men can balance the female heavy populations. It is also a good way to diversify the genetic pool without any of the culture clahes The West is going through. I recently saw the 2nd half of a documentry about it on TV, where they followed a bunch of Chinese mining engineers, geophysicists and businessmen working in places like Uganda and the Congo. All the labourers were local men, all the tradesmen and professionals were Chinese, so the local women were scrambling to bag a rich Chinese man for a husband.

Back